Page 1 of 2
its not lame to make threads about your own band, but it is lame to put them in the wrong section of the forum

theres a promote your band section of this forum for a reason
axe of pwnage?

your not doin yourself anyfavours are you?
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
The first song was very predictable and therefore boring as a whole. On from that, there were places where the drums fell out of time with everything else. (I will edit in the time exactly when I have a minute to spare). The second track again I didn't find exciting at all, the bass in particular annoyed me. It sounds like a fart every time it comes in and at the beginning some of the timing is again off. He really needs to sort out his tone.

But all that being said, for a deathcore band you kids probably have a lot going for you age wise. Despite it not being my thing it does tend to sound like every other deathcore band I've ever listened to. I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not.

Edit: 0:16, 0:50 the drums go out of time, I also noticed the guitar being out just after a minute in.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Yeah no worries man, it isn't usually allowed but I've been thinking about making a thread for everyone to advertise their own bands in but still haven't come to a decision yet.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
I agree with Dai, the drums sound off in a few places in the first song. I'm not a huge deathcore fan either so I can't help too much. Nothing really grabbed me about it though. Vocals are pretty good though. Age wise you guys are really good but it's not my thing.
Quote by likeomgtehtuck!
Okay thank you was it okay to make a thread in here about this?

i told you in the first post that it was in the wrong section, i explained it nicely and thoroughly, then you called me a" ****ing moron", and then asked a question, i answered in the first place, therefore, i don't feel the need to give you any criticism positive or negative
Quote by Zar938
i told you in the first post that it was in the wrong section, i explained it nicely and thoroughly, then you called me a" ****ing moron", and then asked a question, i answered in the first place, therefore, i don't feel the need to give you any criticism positive or negative

I'm pretty sure he knows where it goes it's just he wants the opinions of the regulars in this forum. Chill out.
Still, calling him a ****ing moron isn't necessary.

Kyle, Dai, and Zac basically summed up my thoughts as well
You guys aren't bad, considering your age. If you tighten things up you would be pretty decent.
Quote by aggiefan33
Still, calling him a ****ing moron isn't necessary.

Kyle, Dai, and Zac basically summed up my thoughts as well

I misread his quote, I thought he said something about omgteifhfji! being a ****ing moron, hence the chill out. My bad.
Pretty good, I hate most deathcore, but the addition of keys(<3 atmospheric keys) makes it better.

Better then alot of the stuff out there. Vocals are pretty good too.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
an end to flesh is the name of a bomb death metal band here in wisconsin, you guys are aight, nothing to different..
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Yeah no worries man, it isn't usually allowed but I've been thinking about making a thread for everyone to advertise their own bands in but still haven't come to a decision yet.

Sounds like a good idea to me
I used to be in a really generic metalcore band with a bunch of kids who didn't really know how to play their instruments. People called us the Devil Wears Prada and honestly, we sounded almost exactly like them. However, it didn't matter to me because I had so much ****ing fun, I met a lot of cool dudes, and I got to play with Genghis Tron.

As long as your in it to have some fun, then it doesn't really matter if you're generic, I don't think. The recordings sounded awesome and it's definitely something to be proud of. There are a few spots in that first song where the drums are off but at least those are the only two times it happens.

If I were to look at it as a critic, no, I wouldn't say it's the most original or innovative stuff out there, but you've shown us that you're a cool kid, the music is fun, I know it's fun to play, and you've taken our criticism like a man.

Respect.
I play guitar
HEY you guys are playing with Her Demise My Rise! Those kids are ****ing ridiculous. Their singer is the littlest boy I have ever seen!
I play guitar
This actually wasn't bad at all, aside from the little errors that everyone else pointed out. Other than that, ****'s actually pretty good. The vocals kind of reminded me of Whitechapel. You can take that however you want, but it's meant to be a compliment.

And congrats on being able to play with Channeling Darkness and The Blood Countess.

This is just my opinion, but maybe you guys should change the band name. There are way too many "Beneath The ____" bands out there.

EDIT: I downloaded the first song.
Quote by tyl3risan1nj4
why does everyone hate on TDWP
they really are a good band if your a true hardcore fan
i guess people on ug are more into metalcore and punk hardcore....

lolwat
Ehh... a band can only go so far before they have to stick with a band name. At this point, being the age they are, considering their status, and the bands they're playing with, "Beneath the ______" is a small crutch compared to their potential as key players within the Arizona scene.

It's really not THAT beaten yet, anyway. Bands with the words "Buried" and "Massacre" seem to be the most trendy now.
I play guitar
I booked there show with the blood countess there all nice guys!
True Family
Stand As One
Tuck, your not playing with HDMR, jazmine didn't confirm it...
True Family
Stand As One
very nice, alot better then i was expecting. not something i'd listen to but sounds like it'd be fun live.
sent you guys an add.
-Zach
Just letting you know, this is a band that you have to see live. To really get into
True Family
Stand As One
Decent

possible improvements: switch up the drums a bit, they do the job but a few more things than straight eighths on the bass drum would be good

there are the recording flaws, and the bass tone thing, but what can you do...

but on the whole it is good

for being so young it is damn good, the band I was in at that age completely blew testicles to the point where I am embarrassed to even talk about it
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK

Remember my one I made ages ago? Got popular then died.

If you do make one, a stick might be far more apprioriate to keeping it going (people can see whats new)
Page 1 of 2