There is an opera song that have heard a million times that really gets me pumped up, but i have no ideo what it is called and i want to find out. Kindof hard to explain what it sounds like, but i can tell you that they tend to play it just before UNH hockey games when the mascott comes out and skates around and stuff. I know that isnt very helpful but there cant be that many opera songs that are famouse and work as pump up music.
Thanks.
9th symphony by Beethoven

I think that's what you're looking for. It's played a lot
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
it is actually a vocal song. there are instruments. okay i am going to try something. for every "H"think of it in your head as a "hah" sound, with some feeling. Larger font means higher note. Italicised means particular exentuation. Okay here it goes.

H H H
H H H
H H H H H H H H

That is the part where it breaks down. i dont expect it be be useful at all but its the best i can think of to do at the moment.
Thanks
It could be Dies (pronounced de-es) Irae. its quite fast and it is opera dunno tho.
no that isnt it. Maby i should have tried to be more specific. Think of each "H" as an eighth note, with a pause between each line. Thanks.