What do you mean? Like.. the input jack cover or the input itself broke away(the electronics broke apart?) If you need a whole new input jack, musicians friend probably has one. If you need a cover, don't waste money with S&H online, just go to the local music store.
input/output 1/4" jack.

unless it's gone, just use a soldering iron to reattach the two wires, like said.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I love that picture.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
that pic has got to be a 1,000+ poster. second only to the TOM action pic i stole from logz about 2 years ago.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Quote by jj1565
that pic has got to be a 1,000+ poster. second only to the TOM action pic i stole from logz about 2 years ago.

You use it more than me
Been away, am back
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

if you can't find a picture of someone getting an input on the internet you're doing something wrong... o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?