I have a metallic blue Squire Affinity Strat body in very good shape I would be willing to sell you. Only mods are a slightly expanded bridge pickup route (took a little off the rear of it to fit a larger humbucker) and 2 marginally wider screw holes. I can get pics if you want. $30 shipped w/o hardware, $45 shipped with Jack plate, strap buttons, trem w/o bar, and neck plate w/ neck screws. Prices are firm, and I will only take payment through pay pal on it.
yah pics would be great if you have them, also do you know what kind of wood the body is made of??
Quote by sorefingers23
yah pics would be great if you have them, also do you know what kind of wood the body is made of??

Alder, and I can pictures tomorrow.
i have a strat copy body + neck that i just finished repainting. I actually, professionally repaint, not from a spray can. i just havent buffed it out and its flat. Its is a metallic purple-ish/maroon color. $60. it has weird grain on the fretboard, and has cigarette burns on the headstock. i think it looks kool
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Last edited by bjovi400 at Nov 5, 2007,
the body is routed for a bridge humbucker with 2 singles. if your interested, ill send you pics

i have one old dimarzio humbucker and the origional single coils, along with the hardware

$70 includes, the guitar buffed up, all of the hardware(wiring, pots, single coils, etc.), an additional dimarzio humbucker, neck, pickguard. I also have a 'Freedom' stratocaster hardcase if you want it.

keep in mind, the body isn't buffed up so its flat.
Ibanez AEL 12-string

Last edited by bjovi400 at Nov 5, 2007,
Sorry I couldn't come up with pictures on it, I just don't want to take it apart atm. Anyway, minor mod to fit the pickup is all concealed under the pickguard. All screws go in and stay in fine, etc. Pretyt much just need a picture of your standard blue Squier affinity to see the color. I'd be willing to do $25 shipped and paypaled on just the body or $35 with hardware as I need the money
check ur email
Ibanez AEL 12-string

I have an unfinished rg body without the selector switch drilled. I am not able to get you pics.
Fender Showmaster
76 Epiphone Riviera
SX LTD2
Ibanez Rg 7421 w/ Breed's
Line 6 Flextone 3
Presonus Firebox
Studio Projects B1 Condensor
M-Audio Studiopro 3 Desktop Monitors
Macbook 2.1 Ghz w/ 4gb Ram
Logic Express
Garage Band
what can you offer.