I know that Jackson do a string-thru Soloist, however it's a bit too pricey for me, so I'm looking for a cheaper alternative.
I'm most appealed by the near seamless neck-joint, although in saying that, I'm stuck between this and an EC-1000.
I play mostly hard rock, metal and shred, so can anyone suggest anything for about £500?
Funny words.
Washburn x50pro. set neck but a very nice one.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Jackson DK2T. great guitar
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
edwards CY-165 CTM, mmmmm.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
You'd want to look at neckthru or set-thru guitars if you dont want that heel. Take a look at Schecter C-1's, LTD MHNT & H 400, Ibanez SZ series.
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers
Quote by ~Andrea-Angel~
You'd want to look at neckthru or set-thru guitars if you dont want that heel. Take a look at Schecter C-1's, LTD MHNT & H 400, Ibanez SZ series.

I was actually looking at an SZ series, but the neck is a bit wide for me, I don't want anything overly thin, but the one I tried was pretty wide.
Funny words.