*hums* stacys mom has got it goin on... *hums*
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Wasn't Stacy's Mom them doing all wrong?

Loved them in 'That Thing You Do!' though.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
I haven't heard enough of them to have an opinion
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Loved them in 'That Thing You Do!' though.

Woah woah, just wait a minute. They were in that movie?

I did not know this.

EDIT: Wow, I never knew the song was written by them.
Thats crazy.
he's got all kinds of time, all kinds of tiimmmeee
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
i only have "welcome interstate managers" but it's a highly underrated album. nearly every song on that cd is great.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
"I know this girl named Denise..."

I luh deez peeps.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
I was a bit wary to buy the new CD because of "Stacy's Mom", but the thing is ****ing fantastic.
Why hello there, Christopher.

I really like Utopia Parkway. It's the only one I own, though.
Quote by K-Lizzle
Why hello there, Christopher.

I really like Utopia Parkway. It's the only one I own, though.

Oh sh- It's my stalker.

Anyway... I seem to have lost my copy of "Traffic and Weather".
;_;
Yeah, well. Your mom sucks.

And Christopher, if it's any consolation, I never even had Traffic & Weather. Sniffle.
Fountains of Wayne are awesome. Maureen is one of my favorite just pump up/excitement songs. Plus the lead singer went to my high school
I can easily admit that Stacy's Mom sucks. It was like an ironic huge hit single song. But like I obtained their catolauge recently and its perfect. They write the perfect pop songs.
"Stacy's Mom" was a fad. A few years ago, people were obsessed with it. Nowadays, you don't hear much of it anymore, and people are like, "Fountains of who?"
stacy's mom was one of the first songs i learned to play on guitar
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
Quote by whitebluesboy
I can easily admit that Stacy's Mom sucks. It was like an ironic huge hit single song. But like I obtained their catolauge recently and its perfect. They write the perfect pop songs.

I wouldn't say it sucks its a pretty good song however I hate that they're called a one hit wonder because of that song...
Like its sorta ironic how they are a lot like the cars who are one of their biggest influences. Both of them have FANTASTIC pop songs on their various albums. And then both accidently write a song that gets WAYYY too popular and it makes people think of them as 1 hit-wonders instead of pop geniuses.

Do yourselves a favor and buy or download their album and then just delete stacys mom from your itunes and you will have a splendid album.
Fountains of Wayne wrote That Thing You Do??!?!?! My outlook on life is forever changed from this moment on.

Good band.
c4c

Quote by ckellingc

So I threw a rock at her.

Fuck heelies.
Quote by ChickMagnet41
Fountains of Wayne wrote That Thing You Do??!?!?! My outlook on life is forever changed from this moment on.

I know! I was like "woah!"
Come on, guys, it sounds just like them. Don't tell me you couldn't make a connection.
Quote by K-Lizzle
Come on, guys, it sounds just like them. Don't tell me you couldn't make a connection.

Well, when your under the interpretation that there was an actual band named The Wonders and there really was a song entitled 'That Thing You Do'..plus your not the biggest Foutains of Wayne fan..well, you may not catch it at first.
(sad story!)

But now I do, d00d.