Can anyone mention some artists that create songs similar to Opeth's clean/acoustic guitar parts. Basically, like classical guitar but more minor/dis harmonic feeling.
well ive never heard any of that stuff, but i know that opeth is pretty heavy, and i know that in flames is pretty heavy, and in flames makes some really nice acoustic/clean stuff. they got that acoustic piece of their demo cd and the acoustic medley on that other thing, and the clean section from zombie inc that sounds really cool. in flames does alot of really cool stuff with cleans and acoustics
Well, I just mean strictly all of the acoustic passages on like, the first two albums, real atmospheric. I am not sure what to classify it as, like folk or something? I am not sure.
Quote by Karg45
Can anyone mention some artists that create songs similar to Opeth's clean/acoustic guitar parts. Basically, like classical guitar but more minor/dis harmonic feeling.

Opeth is nothing like classical guitar....
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
As jetfuel495 said, check out In Flames. Pallar Anders Visa and Acoustic Medley in particular.
pallars anders visa & acoustic medley are nothing like he's wanting, sorry guys. your best bet from my perspective is Porcupine Tree...