which guitar should i get i play soft rock-death metal my limit is 600 dollors p.s no ibanez bad experience with them >_> also could i use a strat?
Last edited by 1sebastian1 at Nov 4, 2007,
Quote by 1sebastian1
which type of guitar should i get i play soft rock-death metal my limit is 600 p.s no ibanez bad experience with them >_>

600 dollars? 600 pounds? 600 kumquats?

And if you're talking about the Ibanez GIO, they're far cheaper guitars with far less quality control than the higher-end stuff, I'm not even sure they're made in the same factory. Don't let them put you off of the mid-high end ones, which I find are quite nice.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
Quote by Missingno476
600 dollars? 600 pounds? 600 kumquats?

And if you're talking about the Ibanez GIO, they're far cheaper guitars with far less quality control than the higher-end stuff, I'm not even sure they're made in the same factory. Don't let them put you off of the mid-high end ones, which I find are quite nice.

comon 600 pounds dude i berely hold 50 lbs >_> i was talking the ibanez GIO the guitar center salemans told me great guitar i believed the idiot and all i got was a a bee and humingbird in a box >_> i hit any string it buzzs and pickups horrible humed till death >_> by the way when i switched that guitar i went outside and went to a wall and hit the guitar until it broke >_>
Last edited by 1sebastian1 at Nov 4, 2007,
the schecter c-1 fr is a good buy...saves about 130 on budget so you can geta pedal too or somehting
but for about 600 you can get an LTD m-400 for about 580 i think
i want either one of these, and im still deciding
The GIO is a piece of sh!t.

You get into the JEM series, and you're talkin'.

Assuming you're talking dollars, ESP LTD EC-500.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-EC500-With-EMG-Pickups?sku=512885

It's sex without a trem.

There's only one pole I'll ever lay my right hand on, and it's 10X more metal than a LFR.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by Ishiga
The GIO is a piece of sh!t.

You get into the JEM series, and you're talkin'.

Assuming you're talking dollars, ESP LTD EC-500.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-EC500-With-EMG-Pickups?sku=512885

It's sex without a trem.

There's only one pole I'll ever lay my right hand on, and it's 10X more metal than a LFR.

+1000
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112