when i played the a string on my guitar, it would make a weird shaking noise.
i took off the strings except the little e string because thats new so i was wondering if any of you knew what it could be that was causing this noise to occur.
thanx for the help
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
i dont know what it is but i had that for like a week, it was driving me nuts. I changed the strings and its fine now but no ideas as to what that noise was.
Its the machine head of the e string vibrating metal against metal. get another high e, put it on and its fixed.
Whose idea was it to ruin the delicious combination of peanut butter and jelly by adding bread?

Did you change your strings? If it's like a buzzy kind of shaking noise you could need to adjust your action or truss rod because the strings are too low on the frets, if it's not that it's probably just some random loose bit of hardware.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
oh wait never mind. I misread your post. i thought you said all the strings were on except the high e. ignore my previous reply.
Whose idea was it to ruin the delicious combination of peanut butter and jelly by adding bread?

The weird noise is only on the a string tho
not on the e string or anything i didn't take off the e string cuz it's fairly new