is it just me or do i keep see guitars with built in tuners. a tuner that works by it self gibson had still wondering how the freck did that happen. I mean guitars just stupid like the budda guy it is pokla dot and sounds exactly like a stardard just to get "pretty" paint job. i mean like paying more for signature models which are junk half of the time and guitars with tuners and stuff to make it easier >_> i like the old days more even tho i been playing guitar for 2 years i have notice the changes >_>
like my friend started 3 months ago and hes using a gibson with thing that tunes itself? don't understand it
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Your friend is a spoiled douche.
why is it really that expensive p.s i know hes rich he gave my stardard strat for nothing i ask can i have it he said sure i am not using it anymore >_>
Quote by 1sebastian1
is it just me or do i keep see guitars with built in tuners. a tuner that works by it self gibson had still wondering how the freck did that happen. I mean guitars just stupid like the budda guy it is pokla dot and sounds exactly like a stardard just to get "pretty" paint job. i mean like paying more for signature models which are junk half of the time and guitars with tuners and stuff to make it easier >_> i like the old days more even tho i been playing guitar for 2 years i have notice the changes >_>
like my friend started 3 months ago and hes using a gibson with thing that tunes itself? don't understand it

Read this over and bask in its magnificence.

This fine writing makes Aristotle look like shit.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by 1sebastian1
why is it really that expensive p.s i know hes rich he gave my stardard strat for nothing i ask can i have it he said sure i am not using it anymore >_>

I wish i had friends like that

Man my fingers arn't following my brain today.
You may have a 10 x 10 stack of marshalls and i may only have one, but mine goes to 11.... Beat that
Last edited by Keegan560 at Nov 4, 2007,
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Your friend is a spoiled douche.

Pretty much.

Theoretically, though, a machine-controlled tuner can get the guitar more perfectly in tune than a human ever could.

Also, OP, learn some good englishes.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
First off its Buddy Guy. I agree signatures are over priced, and a lot of guitars now tend to be built around gimmicks, but some Sig guitars aren't that much more, and are better then a standard model
Quote by Dudage
Read this over and bask in its magnificence.

This fine writing makes Aristotle look like shit.

cut the scrasm? don't get it?
Quote by 1sebastian1

It's $900 just for the tuning system, I believe. That's more than my guitar and amp put together cost, and I don't have ****ty gear.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
Quote by Missingno476
It's $900 just for the tuning system, I believe. That's more than my guitar and amp put together cost, and I don't have ****ty gear.

H0LY FCKING ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats more then the new guitar i brough and amp which i worked for costed. >_>
Quote by 1sebastian1
cut the scrasm? don't get it?

OK. You want me to cut the scrasm? Here's the scrasm-free version of what I was trying to do:

Try to put some effort into your typing. It makes you look like (a bit) less of a douche and helps everyone able to understand you better, thus helping your situation.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/