Poll Options
View poll results: Would you?
Yes, I so would!
8 27%
No... Just no.
22 73%
Voters: 30.
Why?
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Yes right in that gap.......

(is this spam?)
Last edited by Joshrocker48 at Nov 4, 2007,
Quote by Flemfloyd
Why?

I'm gonna go with vodka...
Quote by clearchaos
would i what?

Do her... Obviously... What else.
Congratulations TS! You have won the Worst Thread Ever award!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
SCORE!

You have won a lifetime supply of bologna from Oscar Mayer. But that's not all, you've also won a lifetime supply of SPAM! Congratulations!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyy I'm part Eskimo
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
guys check his sig...
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
troll troll troollllllll
Quote by its_alive
Lighten up.

The Pit>Professionals

Quote by meh!
Wow, the rape wagon. The wagon sounds like the best wagon in town
Hey Im native american. And as far as Im concerned you are all immigrants. Get the hell out of my country.
If their's one thing I know about trolls... it's that they are ugly looking, they live under a bridge, and they have no life.

There is a reason why they have the eskimo kiss tho. Im glad Im not from that part of the country.