So I was planning on going hunting later this week with my friend, but he told me that he has to replace his fuel lines in his truck, is this a big job?
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
depends on the car.
“There’s only two ways to sum up music; either it’s good or it’s bad. If it’s good you don’t mess about it, you just enjoy it.” - Louie Armstrong
Its a diesel V6 with turbo, that give you a better idea?
well, it all depends how old or new it is. On older cars everything is easier to get to, makes the job a lot easier. On newer cars, everything is tucked away. So its harder, and takes more time.
“There’s only two ways to sum up music; either it’s good or it’s bad. If it’s good you don’t mess about it, you just enjoy it.” - Louie Armstrong
Yeah I know that, but can you finish it in a couple days?
Rubber or steel fuel lines?
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Quote by Mr_Zakk_Wylde
Rubber or steel fuel lines?

Exactly. Steel lines would be more troublesome I figure, rubber ones are simpler since they bend easier.

I'm no expert though, but as long as you didn't run into any unforeseen trouble you could easily do it in a few days if you worked at it a few hours at a time. They aren't that complicated, just make sure you know the exact path that they are supposed to follow.

Also, invest in steel ones if you can. Mine were plastic for christ sake...
Quote by madbasslover
Until_it_sleeps for the motherfucking win!!!
Whenever I have sex in a car i always get cramps b/c I'm a good sized guy in more than one place .
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!