Page 1 of 3
So uh, i have this really big science test. I've been under so much stress that I've only had 2 days to study. I'm not normally like this, but I swear If I don't get a good mark on this test my parents will like, abuse me or something (they won't i just exagerate). So does anyone have "creative" but not so suspicious ways to cheating? aha, like i write answers on my eraser or my calculator back sometime.

ahahhh bash me all you want, saying how much of a slacker i am. er yeah.
unless you have to memorize something, it's going to be pretty hard to cheat. if you have something to memorize, write it on a piece of paper, put it in the main pocket of your book bag, and leave your book bag unzipped so you can read it.
How about writing answers on your desk? Or wear a sweatshirt and put them on our wrist or the inside of the sleeve.
Write it on your pants.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
well I usually write the answers/formulas inside my calculator or get a small piece of paper and hide it under your test paper
idk, my bff tyra banks.
Don't do anything, just let your shlong take hold of the pencil. Your shlong knows all the answers, trust in the knowledge of the shlong...
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
it its meaning you have to remember and **** i got the best thing.I done this so many times
Get a friend you really trust and have em sit infront of you.
Tape your cheet paper on there back and have them sit straight up agains the chair so its not visible.Then when the teacher is in the front of the class you friend just leand forward and you can see the paper,and lean back when the teacher is coming.
Quote by evilgerbil666
Write it on the inside of your eyelids

Total badass

Total win.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
i always get away with writing the answers on the desk, then wiping them off when im done. the water bottle idea is genius tho, i gotta try that
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Tape a piece of paper on the back of your teacher and when he/she turns around, you get the answers!
██████████████████████████████
Get fake glasses and put the answers or whatever on the inside of the frames, then pretend you are taking them off to clean them, then look at the answers.
I say you just skip school and study while you have a whole day ahead of you.

If not, then the water bottle idea might work (doubtful though...).

question though: how will you get the answers before the test in order to write them on something? Do you plan on copying off of someone else or something?
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Put it into a text file, then upload the text file into your iPod. And hope the instructor lets you listen to music during the test!

might as well record urself saying the answers and put it on the ipod.

1 thing that might work is buying a watch with a fat wrist band. then write wat u can on ur wrist, and then cover it with ur watch.

wow, we're all so pathetic
Quote by Ralbert07
Tape a piece of paper on the back of your teacher and when he/she turns around, you get the answers!

AHAHAHAH. i like it. or the other one with the uhh your friend sitting in front and sticking a piece of paper on your friend. but unfortunately our teacher is messed up and we have seating arrangements where we face the opposite person.
teachers usually give test reviews a day or two before the test

edit: to that other dudes question ^^
Ibanez AEL 12-string

Quote by scarfacesuit
I say you just skip school and study while you have a whole day ahead of you.

If not, then the water bottle idea might work (doubtful though...).

question though: how will you get the answers before the test in order to write them on something? Do you plan on copying off of someone else or something?

my friend has the same test on that day before me. i'm just going to bother her for the questions she struggled on and use that as a source
Quote by Coolguy70
Get fake glasses and put the answers or whatever on the inside of the frames, then pretend you are taking them off to clean them, then look at the answers.

make sure theyre some super dark sunglasses
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
record yourself reading important notes that you need. then put it on your IPOD. wear a hoody to class, slip the earbud through your sleeve and listen in. its hard work, but if you're patient and don't get caught, you'll have everything you need
my World History teacher lets us listen to our ipods so next time i gat a big ass test, im gonna do that
Ibanez AEL 12-string

Quote by EmilyTStrange
my friend has the same test on that day before me. i'm just going to bother her for the questions she struggled on and use that as a source

Ah... I still say skip, study, and then actually make a good grade on your own. Science tends to be cumulative, so if you don't know it now, then the next test will be 10 times harder for you.

But if you insist on cheating, the old fashioned hoodie/answers on arm might work, or even a piece of paper in the bookbag bit, but that one's a bit tough to pull off at times.

Good luck with whatever you do!
Needlenick wrote:

My friend wore suspenders the day of a test and wrote the answers on the inside of them. It was genius.
My science teacher is a guy, and there are 3 cheerleader in my class. The tests are always on friday, which is also when the football games are, so the cheerleaders and football team are in uniform. The cheerleaders write the answers way up there legs so they are covered by the skirts, and the teacher is too afraid to confront them about it because hes afraid he will get in trouble for looking up their skirts or something...
Quote by R0CKER1220
But then there's not enough light to read it . . .

I giggled enthusiastically when I read this
Needlenick wrote:

you buy a blank pencil case and then you write all answers on it but you write them in all different types of pens and markers, use different types of font, and make some words big and some small, in the end it should like like the words were already on the pencil case
Use a wooden pencil, and during the test, get up (if you can) and walk up to the pencil sharpener, on your way there & back, try to take a peek at other people's test paper. I don't think this is as effective as the other ideas suggested, but yeah. I read this in one of those Simpsons books, there was a whole page from Bart talking about different ways to cheat.
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
id suggest not getting all stressed out about it. you'll do better if you just relax and don't worry how well you do on the test.
sup?
Have the guy sitting in front of you wear all of the formulas and shit written on the back of his T-shirt.

And if the teacher tells him he can't wear that shirt, scream that s/he's encroaching on his right to free speech; if she tells him to take the shirt off, scream that s/he's a child molester.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I write important notes on an eraser that still has the cardboard slip thing over it. But I usually know most stuff beforehand so it's more for remembering specific things.
Quote by EmilyTStrange
So uh, i have this really big science test. I've been under so much stress that I've only had 2 days to study. I'm not normally like this, but I swear If I don't get a good mark on this test my parents will like, abuse me or something (they won't i just exagerate). So does anyone have "creative" but not so suspicious ways to cheating? aha, like i write answers on my eraser or my calculator back sometime.

ahahhh bash me all you want, saying how much of a slacker i am. er yeah.

For MC type tests I used to either program my calculator to give the answer
or
type up a word doc. and print it out in like 3pt font and then tape it to a watter bottle under the label.....works like a magnifying glass and so you can read it.
Page 1 of 3