Hey, here's the link to some of my solo stuff.
http://www.purevolume.com/embryonicnightmare

I have been playing guitar for about 2 years and I play a little bit of bass and keyboards. The songs I recorded were recorded with a horrible mic so the sound quality isn't the best, but tell me what you think. All feedback is appreciated and some constructive criticism is good too.

P.S. The songs I have on that site are just instrumentals without drums or bass. I will be posting new songs with drums, bass, and vocals as soon as I can.
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
anyone?
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
Thank you for the feedback, your music is REALLY good! I am going to make a myspace once I finish recording the rest of my songs.

P.S. What recording system do you use to record your music?
Last edited by Pants99 at Nov 5, 2007,
I cant get them to play??? hmm, i check ure myspace when u get that up, thanks for the feedback on my stuff
thank you for the positive feedback guys!
Quote by sanction7
I cant get them to play??? hmm, i check ure myspace when u get that up, thanks for the feedback on my stuff

try it now, does it work?

www.purevolume.com/embryonicnightmare
New Songs Coming Once I Get My New Recording Equipment! They'll Be Up In A Few Months!