So I play with GHS Boomer .11s and I'm a blues guitarist, my fingers can take a beating with my bends like Texas Flood. I switched to .11s about 6 months ago.

I haven't really had this problem until recently, but whenever I do a bend anywhere on the fretboard, I can hold it for about 1 and 1/2 seconds, but then a piercing pain ignites in my fingers. It feels like they are being cut with knife, seriously. Even right now its hurting when I'm typing.

Does anyone else have experience with this issue, and perhaps a remedy?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Dyers
.....just gotta get ur fingers used to it i guess

I've been playing blues for like 10 months tho man, I don't see why they aren't adjusted already.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
20 bucks says sometime lately you somehow put your fingers through more pressure than you usually do and either softened up the skin on your fingers, ground your fingers raw, or put your fingers through more than they're used to and managed to bleed a little under the skin. I've done it before, my fingers felt raw and stingy for at least a week and a half.

Here's my advice; Take it easy for about a week. Keep playing but don't put them through a whole lot of stress. Or you could always try cooking your fingers.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.