Okay, so I found this phone, so I'm thinking "sweet" It didn't have it's SIM card in it though, but luckily I have a friend who can hack these things and had an extra so I don't have to pay for it. So this was great considering I just lost mine. Only problem is that I wanted to put a ringtone on it, so I figured that would be easy. Only, I can't get them from my computers because it takes some weird cable. So I bought one and it said I needed some sort of software. I don't wanna waste my time getting it so I figured theres some sort of site where I can just upload my an mp3 I want and it can send it to my phone and I can just use it from there. Is there such a site or am i stuck with the default tones? haha
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
send to phone.

its a cool program, just search it in google.
X Sign Here
You know that someone is probably looking for that phone eh?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
PhoneZoo and Myxer Tones . You can upload or search their site, and they'll send you a text message, and you can download the song from the link they send to your phone.
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
thanks, umm which one is it, a lot showed up haha.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

Quote by andy_thomas

finders keepers =p
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

...yeeup
Quote by ZeppMuffins
PhoneZoo and Myxer Tones. You can upload or search their site, and they'll send you a text message, and you can download the song from the link they send to your phone.

I tried myxer tones, but i can't plug my phone into a computer so that was outta the question.

And to the guy who said someones probably looking for that phone, I think it's doubtful, the SIM card wasn't in it.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Quote by andy_thomas

i just saw the pats win
damn you!
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
my phone is a Sony and has a very high quality mic. so i just record straight from a speaker into the phone and it sounds almost identical to the original recording.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by andy_thomas

yeah he found the phone in some kids backpack
Quote by hb15577
yeah he found the phone in some kids backpack

Wait. So it was in the owners backpack and he 'found' it in there?

stealing?
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
I tried myxer tones, but i can't plug my phone into a computer so that was outta the question.

And to the guy who said someones probably looking for that phone, I think it's doubtful, the SIM card wasn't in it.

You don't need to plug in your phone. They'll send you a text message with the link that leads to the ringtone, open that link, and the song will start downloading.
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
How do I open that link from my phone? I thought you typed in the link on your computer, but then the song just showed up and downloaded, so I assumed you needed a cord.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

no. Use the web browser on your phone to go to the link. Now, just like what happened on your computer, the song will download to your phone.
X Sign Here
hmm, I can't connect to the browser for some reason. Is there anyplace it could just send me something like in a picture message? Orrr, maybe one of you could download it and send it to my phone? I could give you the song I want through like messenger, it wouldn't take long, it's only 28 seconds long.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

woah it works. thx guys. I got Children of bodom on my phone hehe
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Can't connect....thats weird..maybe because its hacked? Just a thought. did you try "Send to phone"?
X Sign Here
myxertones
SHOWBREAD

Quote by cheese_weasel
Winner of the intellectual comment of the day award.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
i just saw the pats win
damn you!

omg u ****ing ****
i recorded that
a;pduifg bq[eurfbpaifdbvpiajf[aEBJfd;v
asshole!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by kossner
Can't connect....thats weird..maybe because its hacked? Just a thought. did you try "Send to phone"?

Well, I get a text giving me the link to the site. But when I try to connect with my phone it won't connect. Do you think one of you could just send me the ringtone to my phone. I can just give you the song, and the song is only 28 seconds long.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

http://www.bitpim.org/ works pretty good . . . and didn't read the whole thread . . . not sure if it was mentioned.
Guitar Related Products
Schecter Omen-6
Digitech Grunge Distortion Pedal
Peavey Rage-158 15w Amp

Member of Kurt Cobain>shredding club P.M. eldanny to join.
Okay so I got my friend to download the ringtone, but how does he send it to me?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero