Why is it that everything I read on this site half the people are hating on the person or the band? I always see that one guy that's like " I can scream better than the guy in that band he sucks i'm a million times better blah blah blah" I've asked a few of them to send me some of their songs and they never do... And all the people that hate on bands just cause it's not their style of music... You don't have to like them but atleast respect them for the most part... What do you think?
Serach button/*Reported*

There was a thread on this 30 minutes ago that was closed.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Because most people are closed Minded of bands outside their genre of prefrence.

I will give anything a try.
It's just the way some people are buddy. Might as well get used to it.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
i think it's the internet and this kind of stuff is always going to be around

there's always going to be a couple of douchebags...you just have to try and not let them get to you
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Hahahah It gets funnier everytime when a total n00b makes a thread like this.....

Yes, we realize that people don't like other people's faves, and most of the time, they are very vocal about it.

But you see, those people, are total idiots and have no future.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by andy_thomas
Hahahah It gets funnier everytime when a total n00b makes a thread like this.....

Yes, we realize that people don't like other people's faves, and most of the time, they are very vocal about it.

But you see, those people, are total idiots and have no future.

indeed
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia