yea the LTD mark is like putting special on a gibson or epiphone, it means the parts are of lower quality....which...between a 900$ guitar and a 1600$ guitar probly wont be so much that you actually notice
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
The Cavalera 1 is manufactured by LTD.

The Cavalera 2 is manufactured by ESP.

There's a humongous difference in quality. The ESP is bound to have a better construction and most likely last you much longer.

Not $800 better though.

I don't personally like either of them but whatever floats your boat. It's like Epiphone VS Gibson. Gibson's the obvious choice but like Gibson, ESP is still way too expensive VS LTD.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by Telestar
So can someone tell me the difference between these 2 guitars?!?!
Max Cavalera 1 899.00
Max Cavalera 2 1699.00

tell me why they cost so different!!

Man, your avatar is awesome

EDIT: How about that big comeback win over Indy today?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
the same reason why an Epiphone costs less than a Gibson and a Squire costs less than a Fender

EDIT: actually after looking more, there is very little difference between them, same materials, same pickups, however the ESP (more expensive) one comes with a hardshell case, they are also probably made in different factories
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
Last edited by rhcpwhitey at Nov 4, 2007,
andy thomas: HOW ABOUT THAT COMEBACK WINN!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS 24 - 20!!!! tom brady is a god. his only flaw is that his haircut looks like a bunch of chinchillas doing it on his head though.

yeah i didnt know LTD was a company. i just thought it was a series
Quote by burn the stars
where they are made, what they are made of, who made them the quality behind the work

+1

MIJ vs MIK/MII
High Quality wood vs Mid Quality Wood
High attention to detail in construction vs low attention and lower QC tolerances
High End Hardware vs Middle of the Road hardware

EDIT: LTD is a company the same way Squier is. It is a company, but its completely owned by a parent company.

EDIT 2: And yeah, we got the game as the Ravens and Steelers are playing tomorrow. not a fan of either team but it was a good game.
Quote by Telestar
andy thomas: HOW ABOUT THAT COMEBACK WINN!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS 24 - 20!!!! tom brady is a god. his only flaw is that his haircut looks like a bunch of chinchillas doing it on his head though.

yeah i didnt know LTD was a company. i just thought it was a series

Haha I honestly thought that they played awful today. The only player on either team that accomplished anything special was Joseph Addai. But they did enough to win, and that's all that matters.

What do you think about them going 16-0 this year now?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Quote by Ishiga
The Cavalera 1 is manufactured by LTD.

The Cavalera 2 is manufactured by ESP.

There's a humongous difference in quality. The ESP is bound to have a better construction and most likely last you much longer.
Not $800 better though.

I don't personally like either of them but whatever floats your boat. It's like Epiphone VS Gibson. Gibson's the obvious choice but like Gibson, ESP is still way too expensive VS LTD.

incorrect. The difference in quality, while in existence, is negligable. It is just so that people will say "LOL IT MOR EXPENSIV, IT MUST BE WAY MOR GOODER!!!1!!"

The truth is that The ESP guys just put a little more work into it, and they make it in America, which costs more.
Quote by andy_thomas
Haha I honestly thought that they played awful today. The only player on either team that accomplished anything special was Joseph Addai. But they did enough to win, and that's all that matters.

What do you think about them going 16-0 this year now?

i hate the patriots.

go cowboys.
I think its entirely possible that they could go 16-0. they just eliminated their biggest threat, and theres practically no one in their schedule that concerns them. Everyone says they use videotapes for every game. thats the only thing they can say when they feel the mighty wrath of the Patriots!!!
^Hahah You might recall a previous meeting of the two teams. I can't remember the exact score, but i know the Pats won with 49.

I'm just kidding, i actually like the cowboys too. It's either gonna be them, or the packers that lose to the Pats in the superbowl.
Quote by alteredstates

Quote by Telestar
I think its entirely possible that they could go 16-0. they just eliminated their biggest threat, and theres practically no one in their schedule that concerns them. Everyone says they use videotapes for every game. thats the only thing they can say when they feel the mighty wrath of the Patriots!!!

Totally agreed. The only other team that has a chance is the steelers, but if the pats can edge out the colts, i don't think the steelers have much of a chance.
Quote by alteredstates

Quote by Telestar
If they win this year the rings on the thumb right?

not yet, but it will be next year.

And I can imagine their backs must be getting sore from hoisting that trophy so many times.....
Quote by alteredstates

Bunch of Fairweathered fans. I'm sure half of you didn't like them 10 years ago. Er... when they got raped by the bears. poor things. <- If anyone liked them all along, sorry.

Steelers FTW, been one ever since I was raised to football.

anyways, I think that's stupid, a 800 dollar difference. If it was like, 100 or 200, I could understand, but 800? Gtfo.
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
Quote by Links 2 3 4
Bunch of Fairweathered fans. I'm sure half of you didn't like them 10 years ago. Er... when they got raped by the bears. poor things. <- If anyone liked them all along, sorry.

anyways, I think that's stupid, a 800 dollar difference. If it was like, 100 or 200, I could understand, but 800? Gtfo.

Yeah I've been a fan my whole life..... But I'm with you 110%. I hate people who jump on the bandwagon of the winning team....
Quote by alteredstates

Quote by Links 2 3 4

I personally would rather spend that on a guitar I know will hold up forever. And btw, to hell with Steelers, go Eagles (Though they were done by a lot last I checked )
Quote by andy_thomas
Yeah I've been a fan my whole life..... But I'm with you 110%. I hate people who jump on the bandwagon of the winning team....

I've also loved San Diego, since I was from there

Just wait in a few weeks, Steelers will be some competition for you

Quote by CJRocker
I personally would rather spend that on a guitar I know will hold up forever. And btw, to hell with Steelers, go Eagles (Though they were done by a lot last I checked )

Too bad they didn't have the Iron Curtain... or 5 super bowl rings.
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
I have a gay reason for liking the patriots, but its legit. Back when i played Backyard Football the computer game Drew Bledsoe was the guy i always picked because i thought he looked like me the most. Thats why i like the patriots. SUCK IT Bandwagon members!
Quote by Links 2 3 4
I've also loved San Diego, since I was from there

Just wait in a few weeks, Steelers will be some competition for you

Too bad they didn't have the Iron Curtain... or 5 super bowl rings.

Ah, but they do have 3 NFL Championships, before it was the SuperBowl
Quote by CJRocker
Ah, but they do have 3 NFL Championships, before it was the SuperBowl

No, but does that equal 5 Super Bowls? I think not!
also, games were like NCAA back then, you get trashed or trash. 100-0 games. That's why I don't care for NCAA.
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
Quote by CJRocker

again, go cowboys.

but, nah.... cowboys willl kick the **** out of patriots in the sb.

anyone on their highschool football team. i are. we are number 10 in the nation.!

http://www.maxpreps.com/FanPages/NationalRankings.mxp/Boys_Varsity_8_Man_Football_Fall_07-08