does ANYONE have a bass powertab made up for beast and the harlot(A7X)? i spent the last two hours tryin to make one, and i nearly ripped out all my hair in the process, and it just sucked. i already know the song and all, but i need the music part cuz im plannin on doin it at a talent show type for kids in band at school, and the judge needs the sheet music
nope, i already checked all the ones on UG, so im just wonderin if anyone has any that they made but didnt upload that they could email to me. shoulda been more specific, sorry
Guitar Pro, Guitar Pro, Guitar Pro. You can print out the sheet music, tablature, whatever and is 1,000 times better than powertab. Unfortunately, you have pay for it unless you know a secret magic way around all that stuff (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more).

Example (This might be large, I dunno.)

Quote by Confused4930
Second'd

If you have a problem with secret magical ways, there's always the trial version

The trial version only lets you print/edit/whatever 24 bars if I remember right.
Last edited by HorridxHopes at Nov 4, 2007,
Quote by HorridxHopes
Guitar Pro, Guitar Pro, Guitar Pro. You can print out the sheet music, tablature, whatever and is 1,000 times better than powertab. Unfortunately, you have pay for it unless you know a secret magic way around all that stuff (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more).

Second'd

If you have a problem with secret magical ways, there's always the trial version
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.