well, as the title states, i dont know whether an ibanez ( specifically my RGA 121 ) will need regular or f-spaced pickups! wouldn't they need regular? i'm basing that assumption on the fact that I'm under the impression f-spacing refers to the somewhat wider spaced poles on fender pickups...is this true?

which evo 2 and evo neck set should i order???

It also means floyd spacing too,,,so if you have a floyd or other type of tremolo bridge you should, I believe.
f-spacing is floyd spacing. A safe bet for the RGA is F-spaced for the bridge and normal for the neck.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
RGs use F-spaced pickups in both positions.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Heh, went through this myself. And F Spacing does indeed stand for Fender, not Floyd, but it does infact apply to Floyd system guitars. The "F" is just a co-incidence.
well hang on a tick, your all basically saying that I should get the f-spaced, but the ibanez i have DOESNT have a floyd rose, or any other kind of trem for that matter. its the RGA 121, with the big ol' gibralter plus fixed bridge.

should i still get F-spaced even if there is no trem on the guitar?
Quote by lumberjack
should i still get F-spaced even if there is no trem on the guitar?
Yep. Not that you'd really notice the difference, to be honest.

Quote by StiltonCheese
Heh, went through this myself. And F Spacing does indeed stand for Fender, not Floyd, but it does infact apply to Floyd system guitars. The "F" is just a co-incidence.
Semantics. Whoever puts DiMarzio pickups on Fender guitars?
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!