well i was deadset on a fender standard HSS strat. then i saw this bad boy

http://www.axlguitars.com/Marquee_Guitars.1327.0.html

solid adler, emg designed pickups. it looks great. I would throw a Jb or 59 in the bridge.

i play stuff like Green Day, Jimi Hendrix, Nirvana, The Sex Pistols, and Ozzy Osbourne.

I'll run this through a peavey valveking 112. would this be a step up from my current guitar? (epiphone les paul jr 57 reissue) Thanks in advance
Be careful on that bridge, it doesn't look like an FR. Other than that, chuck in the SD and you're in business, friend.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
nothin wrong with em.
just decide which body you like best.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
I'd take a pacifica over that if I was in your position
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

bump. why the pacifica? any aspects of it that makes it better. how well would this par with the MIM standard strat?
Sunburst or die.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.