It's funny, even as a mod of these here forums, I don't really know where this should go. I suppose "other" is my best bet.

So I searched the forums, and, briefly, the net, for some good instrumental sitar pieces/players. I only found one thread on this topic on these forums, and there's no harm in adding a second.

Anyone have any recommendations? I'm really getting into the Hindu culture. I've started to meditate, and I find music enhances my meditations. The problem is, I've got your typical metal playlist... Although it includes some softer music, I feel like the music I listen to when I meditiate just doesn't "fit".

So, basically, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by Garret.
Ravi Shankur

He is one of the most famous Sitar players, you may be able to find his music somewhere

That's exactly what I was going to post. I saw his daughter play not to long ago.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by RHCP94
That's exactly what I was going to post. I saw his daughter play not to long ago.

Norah Jones?

I'm not really a fan of her music but I've heard she's amazing live
beleive it or not, Derek Trucks, of blues guitar fame, has some great raga inspired songs. sometimes he will even play a sarod.