I've decided to try and build up a pedalboard, and I need some suggestions.

I currently have a distortion, delay, and wah, and am fairly satisied with them.

what I'm looking for is an overdrive/boost, an some form of modulation

i was looking at a digitech bad monkey, ehx nano lpb-1, and a nano metal muff. i dont know that much about any modulators though.

thanks
Well watch out for the nanos as ive heard they arent any good, i bought a Nano small clone to mess around with and its alright, not H2O or anything but does it decent. get the Digitech bad monkey if your on a budget. i cant really help you with modulation because the only modulators i knwo are Moog, and well they are a bit high
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Wow tahts kinda cheap. def check out the BM its supposibly the TS killer. cheap, mid boost. just need to mod to TB and youll be set, the buffer in it is kinda bad

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy

JCM900 FOR SELL!
hm. BOSS FLANGER FTW!!

no im kidding. But PearlBear is saying something...why not get a BOSS RC-20? my friend has it and its pretty awsome, the looping ability on it is quite good.
Fender American Telecaster (60th Anniversary)
Egnater Rebel 30 Head/Cab
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station
yeh i have the same problem as u. getting new gear is insane...im still in school as well and i have no pedals :P , but i've played a lot of them. the RC-20 is around 250$ so....

maybe a flanger or something. just for creativity...but i'd go with BOSS.
Fender American Telecaster (60th Anniversary)
Egnater Rebel 30 Head/Cab
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station
maybe a Script 90 phaser (used of course) and a bad monkey.

the loop station is useful but gonna find one for your price range

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy

JCM900 FOR SELL!
thanks

has anyone heard the marshall regenerator? it looks pretty good, i'd rather have 3 pedals in one, i can just save up for it.

if not ill get a phase 90 or something
idk i havent had the chance to try out any marshall pedals. but if its like most of their new stuff (<amps in general>DSL, MGs, VM) i prolly wont like it. phasers are awsoem i think im going to buy one from BYOC

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy

JCM900 FOR SELL!
marshall pedals aren't that great. i never had great experience with them. i had the guv'nor before. i didn't like it at all. tried the reverb, not so nice. they should stick with making good amps. these days they're making effect pedals and cheap MGs. thats why they lack in the high end amps they make.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
/\ I have the Marshall Vibratrem that that sounds fairly good to me.

You should try out a Boss Phase Shifter PH-3.
Not as high quality as the MXR Phase 90 or Small Stone, but it sure packs alot of variety into it. I've been able to achieve the usual phase 90 sort of sounds, along with a wah like sound, flange type sounds, and various alien/strange noises. Also the step phaser sounds a bit like an arpeggio, which is pretty cool. Right now ther're at around $209 (Aus)
Quote by racerXazn
hm. BOSS FLANGER FTW!!

no im kidding. But PearlBear is saying something...why not get a BOSS RC-20? my friend has it and its pretty awsome, the looping ability on it is quite good.

but its expensive, and a loop station isn't an overdrive/boost or modulation...
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...