I'm saving up for a peavey 5150 II, and i have equipment i don;t need anymore so I'm selling it. Here it is:

Randall RH150G3: Brand new, has all original manuals, and less then 4 hours of play. Comes with four button foot switch. Selling for $400 OBO.

Marshall 8100: I bought this used off of ebay and it was kinda dissappointing. It works for about half the time. It'll work for about three days then stop for a while, then be completely finr, and then stop again. I think something is loose but idk, so I'm selling it for $100 plus $50 for shipping.

Pink Dunlop Wah: Works perfectly, just don't use it. $60 with shipping.

Digitech Turbo Flange: Works good and in perfect condition. $60 with shipping.

Vintage 212 Cab: Got this from my friends grandma. Works good, but is in rough condition. $135 with shipping.

Pictures in a day or two
Last edited by JagStang5246 at Nov 6, 2007,
dude 50 for shipping for the head? man thats an awful lot... its half the price of the head.... hmm... what would the actual shipping be to 44253?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
I was just guestimating. Last time i shipped a head and it was 45. what city do you live in> i need a city so i can get a quote
its litchfield oh 44253.... but yeah let me know....and would we be able to work a deal for the cab to come as well?
pm me or email me at ibanezguitars90@yahoo.com

lets see what we can do!
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Ok I checked and Its about 35 to ship for the head to both places. The cab has to be shipped separtely. Sorry, can't really package them together.
thats cool.... could you make me a deal on it? like drop the price to pay for the shipping?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
$150 with shipping is pretty low for the 8100. i can't drop it any lower. Check the Randall y'all
i meant for the whole package.... like the 8100 head and the cab... could you do 235 shipped for both?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Pics of everything will be up on Friday. The randall is my friends and he says he'll go 350 on it. I'll think about the package deal
would your friend be interested in a trade?

my marshall 100 watt head for his randall?

possibly a pedal or two also.....
Sorry man i really don't need one of those at the moment. By the way I am the owner of the randall. Seriously I bought this amp and all and then almost within a couple of months I had a 6505+. So I kinda don't need it anymore. Its in extremely perfect condition. Been stored in my guitar room under a blanket the entire time. Like he said we'll put pictures up friday.
so dude...did you think about the deal? and are pics coming?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Sorry we've been having to work the past couple of days. We're really sorry about the pic delays.
alright well just keep us updated!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven