Page 1 of 2
Okay, these are quite possibly the worst rappers I've ever heard. But, I just saw a video of them playing to 100,000 fans. How do they have a following?
When I hear people say they like them I boo them loudly. Doesn't matter where I am or who they are. "BOOOOO! THEY SUCK.... and therefore you suck by association."
its because they dress as clowns, its like slipknot they have a gimmick, but slipknot are a bit better than them
A lot of skinny girls that are addicted to crack love them. And I don't know why.

It is a phenomenon.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
yea i pretty much agree
but i gotta say Neden game makes me laugh
You are now blinking manually
many people are dumb and instantly become happy when they hear famous people swear and say stuff like "pussy"

i'm sure they know that they're not the most talented musicians ever, though
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by billythexninja
because they are insane, and they are clowns. how much better can it get?
If they were a posse....
OH WAIT!
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
The less talent someone has these days, the more popular they are.

Ex: Most things that are popular in music today.
Spastic Ink
Quote by billythexninja
because they are insane, and they are clowns. how much better can it get?

If only they were in some kind of group or fraternal kin gathering.....

\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by thrashfan
A lot of skinny girls that are addicted to crack love them. And I don't know why.

It is a phenomenon.

Don't forget meth!
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
All the fat, ugly chicks, and juvie kids love them. They're the shocker, anti-parent band. Dumbasses will follow them. It's nature.
you ain't down with the clown?
not a juggalo?
juggaho?

go to their website moron, look how long they've been around, and how they've risen with their music.
they're fucking great, deal with it.

alot of people embraced their music style and loved it....kind of like a bunch of
cockblocks today liking Soulja Boy, Goochie Man, and so on....except ICP doesn't suck and made more then just one hit

i mean dude....they created Juggaloism
yeah...it's not really a religion, but it's a way of life....it's like a philosophy i guess,
and most people liked that as well.

WHATEVER im down with the clown, you can be or not, who cares.

they're good, they're popular, very popular, 100,000 people like them at that show then.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
not a juggalo?
juggaho?

go to their website moron, look how long they've been around, and how they've risen with their music.

alot of people embraced their music style and loved it....kind of like a bunch of
cockblocks today liking Soulja Boy, Goochie Man, and so on....except ICP doesn't suck and made more then just one hit

yeah...it's not really a religion, but it's a way of life....it's like a philosophy i guess,

they're good, they're popular, very popular, 100,000 people like them at that show then.

you being a supporter of a completely talentless band and trying to half-assedly defend them on a guitar forum, is basically grounds for excommunication from the music community.
Quote by MiasmA
you being a supporter of a completely talentless band and trying to half-assedly defend them on a guitar forum, is basically grounds for excommunication from the music community.

indeed
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
not a juggalo?
juggaho?

Read my previous posts "moron" I was curious to see what the deal is with them. I'm open to them but not any more because I can tell that there fans are assholes.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
not a juggalo?
juggaho?

A juggalo in a guitar forum.
R.A.G.E.
i'm sorry MiasmA?
since when is music revolved around solely guitar?
shut. the. ****. up.

i'm sorry that i like music like ICP that is "talentless".

please, name me something that you like that has "talent".
i'd be delighted to tell them they have nothing whatsoever because i don't like them.

a band that is popular HAS TALENT or else they wouldn't have a record label, a lot of ****ing money, and alot of ****ing fans.
obviously they have talent or they wouldn't be so goddamn popular for so long!

Quote by dictionary.com
Talent - 2. a capacity for achievement or success; ability

now please proceed to exit stage right and kill yourself
Quote by metal Lover
Read my previous posts "moron" I was curious to see what the deal is with them. I'm open to them but not any more because I can tell that there fans are assholes.

i've got natural asshole in me
i'm not an ass because i like ICP that'd be a steriotype although some of the people i've come across are, in fact, huge cockheads.

sorry if i strike you as one, im a little stressed atm, so i'm on UG to relieve myself

Quote by anuar_grg
A juggalo in a guitar forum.
wrong.
it's The Pit, guitars are under the Electric Guitar forum.
there's also an appropriate forum for music such as ICP, but who cares?
Last edited by MrDURPEEDURP at Nov 5, 2007,
They Fucking Suck!!!!!
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
i'm sorry MiasmA?
shut. the. ****. up.

i'd be delighted to tell them they have nothing whatsoever because i don't like them.

a band that is popular HAS TALENT or else they wouldn't have a record label, a lot of ****ing money, and alot of ****ing fans.

I never said anything about music revolving around guitar, I just know most people on this forum appreciate talent, intelligence, and creativity. and as far as musicians i like, you can tell the juliard graduates in Dream theater their years of dedication to perfect their art were in vain. or go to chopin's grave and tell him he doesnt have talent, the god of music will probably smite you where you stand.

And no, talent was never a prerequisite for being popular, because the average IQ of a listener is slightly above yours, and therefore cannot appreciate creativity for what it truly is. Hell, most popular musicians dont even WRITE music anymore. and plus, in my eyes, rap is in no way music, even if it has musical elements. To me, its an art, and while some rappers "paint" the equivalent of starry night or the school of athens, ICP makes the ever generic kindergarten-level crayon picture

now death threats and suicide are juvenile so i am just going to bid you adieu.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
i'm sorry MiasmA?
shut. the. ****. up.

popularity =/= talent.
all icp sings about is killing people and doing drugs. therefor, all the trailer trash/drug addicts love them. There happens to be alot of those 2 groups in america.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by nebraskan
They Fucking Suck!!!!!

+1
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

Do you live in a cave or something?
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by MiasmA
I never said anything about music revolving around guitar, I just know most people on this forum appreciate talent, intelligence, and creativity. and as far as musicians i like, you can tell the juliard graduates in Dream theater their years of dedication to perfect their art were in vain. or go to chopin's grave and tell him he doesnt have talent, the god of music will probably smite you where you stand.

And no, talent was never a prerequisite for being popular, because the average IQ of a listener is slightly above yours, and therefore cannot appreciate creativity for what it truly is. Hell, most popular musicians dont even WRITE music anymore. and plus, in my eyes, rap is in no way music, even if it has musican elements. To me, its an art, and while some rappers "paint" the equivalent of starry night or the school of athens, ICP makes the ever generic kindergarten-level crayon picture

now death threats and suicide are juvenile so i am just going to bid you adieu.

And you can't point that towards ICP hmm? Why's that? Being among the first people to start music like theirs and what it's about, i'd say that shows creativity.
Talent, I already explained that.
Intelligence...well, they are probably some dumbasses themselves, but they still manage to make good music to my ears.

I took an IQ test from a psychologist and I would being ranked as a genius if I got one more of these patterns correct (she told me a list of numbers and I had to repeat them backwards [among other tests, but this is the particular one that made the difference in above average instead of genius]), thanks.
So based on your futile statement, that'd mean that the average listener of ICP is a fucking genius, which it is definately not.

I don't like most rap, but ICP caught my interests for obvious reasons in liking the music.
Would it make you feel better if I told you I love music like Racer X, Pantera, Trivium, Blind Guardian, Testament, etc? Or that it's my musical preference?
ICP is a music I like to relax to and get high to just because it mixes well for me.
Heavy Metal + Weed = for me, so I branched around.
Think what you will about them, everyone is different and I'm not expecting you to like them.
Last edited by MrDURPEEDURP at Nov 5, 2007,
get used to it, people have different tastes. What you like, i might not necessarily like, but i'm not going to bash you for it.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
And you can't point that towards ICP hmm? Why's that? Being among the first people to start music like theirs and what it's about, i'd say that shows creativity.
Intelligence...well, they are probably some dumbasses themselves, but they still manage to make good music to my ears.

I took an IQ test from a psychologist and recieved just under being ranked as a genius if I got one more of these patterns correct (she told me a list of numbers and I had to repeat them backwards), thanks.
So based on your futile statement, that'd mean that the average listener of ICP is a fucking genius, which it is definately not.

I don't like most rap, but ICP caught my interests for obvious reasons in liking the music.
Would it make you feel better if I told you I love music like Racer X, Pantera, Trivium, Blind Guardian, Testament, etc? Or that it's my musical preference?
ICP is a music I like to relax to and get high to just because it mixes well for me.
Think what you will about them, everyone is different and I'm not expecting you to like them.

Id have to call bull****, juggalos dont stray from the trailer park.
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

I took an IQ test from a psychologist and I would being ranked as a genius if I got one more of these patterns correct (she told me a list of numbers and I had to repeat them backwards [among other tests, but this is the particular one that made the difference in above average instead of genius]), thanks.

if you are so smart why are you listening to that heathen babble? most people of your supposed IQ get bored of such things. and no, liking trivium and pantera does not instill confidence that you have good musical tastes. except racer x, very nice choice of a band.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
not a juggalo?
juggaho?

how is wearing face paint that makes you look like a moron a way of life?
You know, everyone says they suck fucking balls, but I've never heard a legitimate argument against them. I've heard plenty of arguments against their ridiculous fanbase, but none against the band.
They might not be the most mature or innovative rappers, but honestly, they're like the Cannibal Corpse (albeit less talented, no ****) of rap. They have their thing, and they stick with it. It's utterly ridiculous, but it's pretty cool too. It's just bitches who have never listened to them and follow the crowd, deciding they suck without ever listening to them.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by Altered_Carbon
You know, everyone says they suck fucking balls, but I've never heard a legitimate argument against them. I've heard plenty of arguments against their ridiculous fanbase, but none against the band.
They might not be the most mature or innovative rappers, but honestly, they're like the Cannibal Corpse (albeit less talented, no ****) of rap. They have their thing, and they stick with it. It's utterly ridiculous, but it's pretty cool too. It's just bitches who have never listened to them and follow the crowd, deciding they suck without ever listening to them.

dude, read my hypothetical lips, ABSOLUTELY. NO. MUSICAL. MERIT. AND. COMPLETE. LACK. OF. CREATIVITY.

yea you may think singing about drugs and rape and all that twisted **** is original and creative, its not. such things have been in music and literature for CENTURIES. and they have never evolved from it.
I think ICP are funny.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Dude, chill the fuck out. I don't exactly listen to them for musical merit or creativity. Hell, I only have one album, and I stick it on when I'm bored and I want to hear something aggressive and fun. I mean, god forbid listening to music for the fun of it, but I'm guilty.
Besides, you're talking to a fan of Radiohead, Porcupine Tree, Death, Opeth, and Dream Theater; trust me, I know my meritable, creative music.
Don't be such a douche buddy. Lighten up.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by nebraskan
They Fucking Suck!!!!!

+100000000

Quote by MiasmA

And no, talent was never a prerequisite for being popular, because the average IQ of a listener is slightly above yours, and therefore cannot appreciate creativity for what it truly is. Hell, most popular musicians dont even WRITE music anymore. and plus, in my eyes, rap is in no way music, even if it has musical elements. To me, its an art, and while some rappers "paint" the equivalent of starry night or the school of athens, ICP makes the ever generic kindergarten-level crayon picture

Finally! An intelligent post.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Dude, chill the fuck out. I don't exactly listen to them for musical merit or creativity. Hell, I only have one album, and I stick it on when I'm bored and I want to hear something aggressive and fun. I mean, god forbid listening to music for the fun of it, but I'm guilty.
Besides, you're talking to a fan of Radiohead, Porcupine Tree, Death, Opeth, and Dream Theater; trust me, I know my meritable, creative music.
Don't be such a douche buddy. Lighten up.

hold up... you asked for a legitimate reason as to why they are horrible and i gave you one, then you call me a douche for it? i was reiterating what i said before.
Page 1 of 2