Have any of you ever had to do one of these for a paper? Cuz i don't have a f*cking clue what they are and I have to have one for my paper thats due tomorrow.

I sort of get the general idea from a google search, you summarize the source. is there anything else i should know? should it be double spaced? should i say specifically what i took from that source? should i be citing these sources in the paper itself?

any and all help is GREAATTLLYY appreciated.

http://www.easybib.com/

people have told me that sometimes it doesn't get it right, but i've never had any problems with it. in the annotated section you just summarize what you took from it, comment on its usefulness, other light bs like that.

you have to cite the sources within the paper too - whenever you use a quote or do a direct paraphrase from a source, at the end of the sentence just before the period, you need to put (author name #page number). so it'll be like this

Research has shown that eating babies is a potential cure for ED (Johnson 3).
look up MLA format for specifics
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
yea double spaced
look up MLA so you don't get screwed for leaving something out
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Do a regular biography, and then write about what you used and how it was useful to you, also evaluate its overall usefulness.

Annotated biographies are B.S. As far as I can tell, their only use is to prove to high school english teachers that you really studied.

The best online MLA guide I know of is the OWL Purdue one (google it).
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!