That's right, are you a dickhead, if not say so

I don't assume that anyone is a dickhead but if you don't answer - well you must be!!

I am a dickhead, but I don't understand where you're trying to go with this thread.
I am a truly, bona fide dickhead. Even my teachers call me that, in slightly different terms. I once laughed at a man who got crushed by a cement truck.

...well it was damn funny!
Quote by TurdFerguson
I am a truly, bona fide dickhead. Even my teachers call me that, in slightly different terms. I once laughed at a man who got crushed by a cement truck.

...well it was damn funny!

Mostly, although I have my nice moments.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
stop soiling the forum you! dickhead!
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by eat more curry
That's more like it!!!

Twat!!

Please go away already. You won't be remembered on UG. You aren't doing yourself any good. You aren't doing anyone on here any good. Go watch a movie, go watch television, go have a wank, whatever it is don't bother us.
my friends call me a dick all the time.

id say im just very blunt.. and mean spirited..

so yeah... im a dick
may i ask you, what do you do in your spare time? because whatever it is...go do more of it. stop wasting our time, dickhead.
Quote by hug a llama
Please go away already. You won't be remembered on UG. You aren't doing yourself any good. You aren't doing anyone on here any good. Go watch a movie, go watch television, go have a wank, whatever it is don't bother us.

What could possibly be your problem? Wanted to reply but didn't want to admit to being a dickhead!!

That's it

Thanks
Quote by synyster.punk
may i ask you, what do you do in your spare time? because whatever it is...go do more of it. stop wasting our time, dickhead.

Are you a dickhead though?
Quote by eat more curry

hello my friend!

That doesnt mean I am your friend.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Yes I am and I am quite aware. All my friends know it but it's not so much that I'm a mondo prick, it's the kind of thing how most people are dickheads, mine may just extend a little farther. I just try to control it some.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
On the internet, yes.

In real life, sometimes.

Mostly I'm nice to people, unless the annoy me.

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't sell anything to a few 12 year olds because they give me change every time they come in, and spend at least 9 dollars in mixed change every god damn time. Especially when I have a line of people it's annoying.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by eat more curry
reported for what??

Whats the matter eat more curry?
Bad night?
Too many of your threads getting closed?
You need:
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by Jack Off Jill
On the internet, yes.

In real life, sometimes.

Mostly I'm nice to people, unless the annoy me.

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't sell anything to a few 12 year olds because they give me change every time they come in, and spend at least 9 dollars in mixed change every god damn time. Especially when I have a line of people it's annoying.

Good honest answer; we all tend to be dickeheads anonymously - it takes a real non-dickehead to admit it!!

Thanks!
Quote by eat more curry
Good honest answer; we all tend to be dickeheads anonymously - it takes a real non-dickehead to admit it!!

Thanks!

To be fair, I'm nice to people on here a lot of the time, too.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by iceman_8319
Whats the matter eat more curry?
Bad night?
Too many of your threads getting closed?
You need: