everytime i register for the semester i try to make the easiest schedule possible with help from online classes.

so for next semester i got

Tuesday - Contemporary Moral Issues - 1:40-3:00
Thursday - Contemporary Moral Issues - 1:40-3:00

3 other classes online :YEA BOI:
Moral Issues? Wtf is you major may I ask? Anywho my schedule as of right now is:

Monday: English Lit
Tuesday: Calculus
Wednesday: Freshmen Seminar
Thursday: Programming 101
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Next semester for me is gonna suck balls...

Calc II Honors, Physics I, Discrete Math, and Switching and Logic.
mmmk.
Quote by TonyRandall
sweet... do you live on campus.

commute, i live kind of far so, i try to take as many online classes as possible.

anyone else take online courses? I would recommend them if you're thinking about it.

Quote by OsirisProtocol
Moral Issues? Wtf is you major may I ask? Anywho my schedule as of right now is:

im actually majoring in Computer Networking, but i needed to take a required humanities course. Im actually looking foward to that class, probably will get alot of dirty looks when i speak my opinions.
Quote by sithian476

too much math for me. I failed my placement test, and now im failing basic math 011.
my schedule next semester is very similar to yours.

Tuesday: World Religion 3:05-4:20
Introduction to Visual Arts 4:30-5:50

Wednesday: War and Wester Humanities From the Renaissance to Present 4:30-7:20

Thursday: World Religion 3:05-4:20
Introduction to Visual Arts 4:30-5:50

+2 internet classes
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by OsirisProtocol

You just have classes on one day? Weird.

It looks like mine is shaping up to be a hell of a haul on Mondays and Wednesdays: German Lit, History, Astro, and Poly Sci all back to back, with the rest of the week open. It will be... interesting.

My best, though, is the current one, with nothing before noon and Fridays open (for Thursday drunkenness)
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Last edited by iforgot539 at Nov 5, 2007,
Quote by Oguchi Onyewu
commute, i live kind of far so, i try to take as many online classes as possible.

anyone else take online courses? I would recommend them if you're thinking about it.

im actually majoring in Computer Networking, but i needed to take a required humanities course. Im actually looking foward to that class, probably will get alot of dirty looks when i speak my opinions.

Ah similar field then. I'm double majoring in Computer Sciences and Networking for and minoring in Graphics Design (subject to change lol).

Quote by iforgot539
You just have classes on one day? Weird.

It looks like mine is shaping up to be a hell of a haul on Mondays and Wednesdays: German Lit, History, Astro, and Poly Sci all back to back, with the rest of the week open. It will be... interesting.

My best, though, is the current one, with nothing before noon and Fridays open (for Thursday drunkenness)

Yeah its a good and bad thing I guess. Messes up my scheduling for getting a job but at least it spreads out the work load for me. Good luck with your new schedule though. It can be done. One of my friends has 3 class on Tuesday and 2 on Thursday with the rest of the week free.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
I have classes from 2-4 monday through thursday. thats all. i love it
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by sithian476

Discrete Math is horrible!

Monday/Wednesday/Friday
Computer Organization
Discrete Math 2
Database
Data Structures & Algorithms
History of East Asian Religions (not on Fridays)

Tuesday/Thursday
Business Communications

I have different classes at nearly the exact same times next semester.

-SD
Just a bit of knowledge for any current or upcoming freshmen DONT try to come up with the easiest schedule possible every semester, you should go for a 50/50 mix of hard and easy hell maybe even more difficult classes that way when your a senior you can slack off and pay more attention to getting a job cause after all thats why you are in college to get a job. O and trust me I know this for a fact cause I did the whole easiest schedule possible every semester and now I have my hardest semester coming up next year.
Quote by fender_fiend08
Just a bit of knowledge for any current or upcoming freshmen DONT try to come up with the easiest schedule possible every semester, you should go for a 50/50 mix of hard and easy hell maybe even more difficult classes that way when your a senior you can slack off and pay more attention to getting a job cause after all thats why you are in college to get a job. O and trust me I know this for a fact cause I did the whole easiest schedule possible every semester and now I have my hardest semester coming up next year.

true, well luckily for me im only going to get my associates degree, then im off to get a job. luckily i've got connection in nyc, so i dont have to go to school for another 2 years
This is my first semester and on

MWF10:20AM-11:15 - Into To Microcomputing
MWF11:30-12:25- English 1010 (Expository Writing)
MW12:40-2:05- University Seminar (Intro to college pretty much)

TR 2:40PM-4:05 - Intro to Sociology
TR 4:20-5:40 - American Media and Social Institutions (Intro to Mass Communication, never goes the full class period)
I'd have to say this semester's been my favorite so far

MWF 11:30 AM - 12:20 PM - Physics II
MWF 12:30 PM - 1:20 PM - Java II
MWF 1:30 PM - 2:20 PM - Calc III
TR 11:30 AM - 12:45 PM - Meteorology I
M 3:45 PM - 5:45 PM - Meteorology Lab I
T 2:00 PM - 4:20 PM - Physics Lab II

The only bad parts are:
T 9:30 AM - 10:20 AM - Physics II Discussion
R 8:30 AM - 10:20 AM - Java II Lab
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Quote by aprescott_27
I'd have to say this semester's been my favorite so far

MWF 11:30 AM - 12:20 PM - Physics II
MWF 12:30 PM - 1:20 PM - Java II
MWF 1:30 PM - 2:20 PM - Calc III
TR 11:30 AM - 12:45 PM - Meteorology I
M 3:45 PM - 5:45 PM - Meteorology Lab I
T 2:00 PM - 4:20 PM - Physics Lab II

The only bad parts are:
T 9:30 AM - 10:20 AM - Physics II Discussion
R 8:30 AM - 10:20 AM - Java II Lab

whats meteorology? i still gotta take an earth science. is that like studying weather patterns and all that?