Hey, I needed some ideas on what to do for one of my friend's birthday party. It's going to be a surprise... The surprise isn't really a problem, but the question of where to go and what to do is where we're stumped. Anyone have any ideas for what to do and where to go for the party?

Alcohol is out of the question, sucks, yeah I know.
Quote by The Madcap

I agree. A couple of my friends have even skipped school to go there.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Drugs

bad idea...

to add on to my original idea...

have the ball pit half full of balls, and half filled with WATER BALLOONS!

EDIT: omg the water balloons should be filled with CHOCOLATE SAUCE!

EDITv2: \/\/\/ good one, 'cept i think you should take nerf guns into the ball pit as well...

... and play techno music as loud as humanly possible
Last edited by H(i)SS at Nov 5, 2007,
Lazer Tag!
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Someone's going to say it, so I might as well get it out of the way.

Orgy

What does your friend like? Anything that could be used as a theme or give a hint to a place you could have the party?
I told you man, Lazer tag. Good times for all.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by The Madcap

That won't work unless everyone is eighteen. You have to be eighteen to get in without an adult that is at least 21.

And besides that, they won't let you get in the ball pit. And they got rid of the band, now it's some stupid news room thing..

My 17th birthday sucked because of these things.

I had to wait til my 21 year old friend got there.

AND they wouldn't let me leave without an adult!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
You have to be over 18 or accompanied by a parent to go into Chucke Cheese's here.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by nebraskan
You have to be over 18 or accompanied by a parent to go into Chucke Cheese's here.

I already said that.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by H(i)SS
!

bring water guns to the ball pit!

water guns are always a good idea... but at school?

EDIT: lol epic phail^^^

You can use the walls, bathrooms, trees, bushes for cover/hiding.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I already said that.

ho **** its goin down!

...!!!

have co-ed wrestling matches in the ball pit

<.<
>.>

EDIT:
Quote by hug a llama
You can use the walls, bathrooms, trees, bushes for cover/hiding.

ya but how the hell do you plan to have a water gun fight at school without getting buttraped by the administrators?

if the cover is all you're interested in, you may as well do it in a park