Okay, so I've realized that I spend most of my time everyday on these lovely forums of UG.
And realized that I really appreciate being in this community as a frequent UG'er

Even among the assholes who flame alot, the people who pointlessly post "no" and leave, or those who reccommend barrell rolls and icy hot, I love you too. You all help make The Pit....The Pit!

Show your appreciation here for UG
or say no and leave, reccommend some barrell rollage or icy hot, or slap on the LOL WUT pear.

No.

Kidding. Yeah, I'd say UG is a pretty rad place to be.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
I feel exactly the same way, ts.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
I like how many different types of people come here, giving many different opinions on things. so yes its awesome.
i love you too chubby, barrell roll with me?!

i have plenty of life, i just like UG more
i have a better time sometimes talking with UG'ers havin puttsecks rather then
talking with most of my friends
it's just like that, so I enjoy spending more time here, although this past week, i've been slacking off because of the intense amount of pot i've smoked with friends and the amount of beers we've gone through...WOOOO but yeah

UG = for me, i was sooooo pissed when i was banned for like 3 months
i'll NEVER GO BACK!!! NEVAR!!!

i hope
I can't remember the last time I went into a thread that had the words icy hot or barrel roll in them.

Thanks a lot.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.