Page 1 of 2
First thing you need to know is that French kisses are not meant for the first date, unless, of course, the girl is quite the party animal and you both know that your date has only one purpose. In that case, anything goes if you can get away with it; even sex in the restaurant’s lavatory. Or if the girl is so clearly willing that there can be no mistake about it. But in all other cases, save French kissing either for the end of the date or for another date.

Two things that girls hate is to have guys shoving their tongues down their throats and to have their oxygen supply cut off during kissing. Therefore, you need to take care that you leave the girl enough room to breathe or to break the kiss every now and then. This will also help you, because you also need the oxygen. Two people kissing are sharing an intimate moment, not engaging in an endurance test or in a race to the death.

When actually going for the kiss, don’t charge with your tongue sticking out or your mouth. This can gross out even the hardcore promiscuous people. Put your lips against hers and only then let your tongue come out to play. And don’t stab her mouth with your tongue. Keep your cool and read her emotions. If she wants more passion or a little rough play, then go ahead and do what you think best. If not, then keep your tongue to yourself.

On the other hand, if both you and your partner find yourselves exhausted by a prolonged session of passionate kissing, then you are on the right path. It means that she enjoys your kisses and that she probably doesn’t mind going even further. Just remember to refrain from rushing things. The slow path is sometimes best.

cheer
Okay...
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I'll keep that in mind ...

I had a relationship going for 4 1/2 years, I think I fucking know how to kiss a girl ...
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
you'll think about this thread next time you french someone up

thanks for the advice lol useless or not
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
OHHH... DON'T shove your tongue down a chick's throat.
No wonder I haven't had a second date, i've been doing it wrong!

...j/k.

But seriously, pointless thread.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
thanks
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
So to make up for your own inadequacies, you post advice from an internet site to make your ego and know-how seem more vast and intelligible. Well bravo to you jackass, coz I can see right through that.

How about you quite reading about and posting about what you have never done and go and get your ugly face out there in the world of dating casanova.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
My advice would be

1.Find a girl.

2.?????

3.Profit

pity i **** up on number 1
Quote by darkstar2466
Leniency? In the metal forum? This is unheard of. People get massacred here for just walking by.
Quote by rcw110131
Dude are you like 12? This is irrelevant to all the big boys and girls here.

People over twelve come to the pit?!?!?!

Damn...
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by alwaysmetal
My advice would be

1.Find a girl.

2.?????

3.Profit

pity i **** up on number 1

Haha ...me too

Kiss them like this. Be sure to use the lethal tongue.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by IncubusMan999
So to make up for your own inadequacies, you post advice from an internet site to make your ego and know-how seem more vast and intelligible. Well bravo to you jackass, coz I can see right through that.

How about you quite reading about and posting about what you have never done and go and get your ugly face out there in the world of dating casanova.

Do you overreact on forums and say things that are completely uncalled for just to make up for your own inadequacies? Damn man, go have a coke and a smile.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

oh sexy
Quote by darkstar2466
Leniency? In the metal forum? This is unheard of. People get massacred here for just walking by.
All this information is stupid. First date, stick it in her pooper. Done.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
*awards most useless UG advice award*

this is really irrelevant to anything.

And your threads are much better.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill

You are a god among men.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by CodySG
You are a god among men.

I'm not joking, either. I've kissed girls like that. It drives them wild.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm not joking, either. I've kissed girls like that. It drives them wild.

True, that.

... but I've seen one of the girls you've kissed like that:

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
True, that.

... but I've seen one of the girls you've kissed like that:

Oh man, I wish!

This is the last girl I kissed in the Xenomorph/Yautja manner.

I would have much rather kissed the pierced girl. Because I'm pretty sure she would have been more into it, instead of getting mad.
Quote by vintage x metal

When kissing somebody, it helps if you make sure that nobody barges in the room and sees what you are doing and blocks you.

Quote by andychalmers102
When you are kissing someone, don't shove a soldering iron up either of your nostrils

What about the tongue? I've stuck my tongue up girls noses.

Aside from the high five, it's the most romantic gesture ever.
Quote by vintage x metal

I dont understand this thread. Its not a discussion and it's just **** :p

Im pretty sure everyone here knows how to kiss... well actually, yeah a lot probably don't.
Jack off Jill, you are quite the bomb. Alien/Predator kissing knowledge ftw. With the proper names, even.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
Quote by sacchiel13
Jack off Jill, you are quite the bomb. Alien/Predator kissing knowledge ftw. With the proper names, even.

This is the second compliment I've gotten from an Aussie tonight. Which is weird, because I thought we were natural enemies!

The most romantic kiss is the upside down Spider-man kiss. Or the Bat-Man kiss. That's when you wrap them up in your cape.

You need a cape for that, though.
Quote by vintage x metal

^ You could use a towel and wear nothing else.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Do you think Aqua Man kisses like a fish?
Quote by vintage x metal

I can't say...but am I turned on? Yes.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
This is the second compliment I've gotten from an Aussie tonight. Which is weird, because I thought we were natural enemies!

Well, boasting knowledge of xenomorphs & yaujtas and having a Tom Waits avatar is bound to get you compliments from even your most natural of enemies.

Like me, for instance. Havn't shaved in weeks.

Or bathed, for that matter.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
Quote by sacchiel13
Well, boasting knowledge of xenomorphs & yaujtas and having a Tom Waits avatar is bound to get you compliments from even your most natural of enemies.

Like me, for instance. Havn't shaved in weeks.

Or bathed, for that matter.

Umm.. What does your hygiene have to do with anything?

Or do shampoo and razor blades compliment you?
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2