Hey UG,
I have a bit of medical advice that I need.
A few days ago, I had my left hand's index finger pinched pretty bad, and I have this nice big blood blister on the pad of the index finger. Anyways... I've had it for a while, and it went down quite a bit, but now it is going down very slowly. Should I pop it with a pin or something to drain it out, and just let it heal, or should I just leave it?
Also, I can't play guitar very well with it, and it's really driving me crazy.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
okay this is what you do.

take a safety pin, or any type of pin like it, and sterilize the tip i.e. burning the end.

poke 2 or 3 holes in it all spaced around, you won't feel it so don't worry about it.

then proceed to drain the **** out of it all day long through your day by squeezing it out.
it'll end up feeling somewhat bad after all of the squeezing on it, so put some neosporin on it, and put a band-aid on until you go to bed, then take it off and rest.

it'll go away after like 2 or 3 days.
All rite, thanks.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
whenever i get em i just pop em
and peel the blistered skin off
works for me just fine
Cancer.
I just let them go, eventually your body will push the dried blood to the surface of the skin and you can peel it off like a scab.
^Cool!
I'll check on it tommorow, see what happens.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by acidhammerdrums
I just let them go, eventually your body will push the dried blood to the surface of the skin and you can peel it off like a scab.

I wasn't aware, how awsome.
Cancer.
Quote by darkarbiter7
^Cool!
I'll check on it tommorow, see what happens.

it probably won't happen overnight, may take a week or two, you won't feel it at all after the first day or two though, you'll just be able to see it.