Hey, I'm about a mid range guitar player, been self teaching myself for about 2 years now. Just wandering if there are any teachers from australia on here?

The #1 guitarist I would like to play like is Kiko Loureiro.
then Rob marcello
Luca Turilli

etc.

Really want to get into neoclassical/shred with abit of fusion, I'm just having a hard time getting theory happening.

Im located in melbourne victoria. Really want to find someone who is an expert in the neoclassical sort of playing.

I've had a few guys in the past say they would teach me over MSN, but so far that hasn't happened due to their own personel commitments.

Anyway, thanks heaps.
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
I'm not a teacher, however there are quite a few on here, aswell as heaps of fantastic/experienced players. Try youtube, there's lots of great lessons there if you search accordingly?
Luca Turilli

Anyway, i doubt you'd find anyone here, i'd check your local classified for a teacher for that style, if not you could look around on the internet, if you were a bit more specific about the theory problems you have the we may be able to help.
Thats the thing man. Everyone around here in melbourne teach you metal, not even the advanced stuff, just a few riffs from crap like SLipknot.

I've found a few guys over the net but they dont teach anymore.

As for theory, its really getting modes happening right now, I understand how they are made.

Lydian #4 etc.

Just not what you use them for, chords etc.
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
Yeh man I wish. I think you would possibly think I was a crazy mfer though
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's