Hi, I have a DiGiorgio Santana C1 guitar that my mum had when she was younger but stopped learning after a couple of months, so it has been sitting in the cupboard since 1980 or so until i got it out a couple of years back, its still in perfect condition.. I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on the guitar or DiGiorgio brand? I found their website but it was all in brazilian so i couldnt really understand it..the only real info it has on it is that it was made in 1979 in brazil...no serial number or anything that I can see anywhere..any help would be great thanks
Hi,
I am looking for a guitar and my cousin is selling a DiGiorgio Amazonia n.30. I would like to know how much is it cost because my cousin and me dont have any idea of prices.
I saw the website and i understan some portuguese because my native language is spanish (very similar) and I foun few information. I did not see any "Santana" model. I know that this brand is very famous in Brazil (since 1908) and they have proffessional guitars and student guitars.

Quote by jacksplatt11
Hi, I have a DiGiorgio Santana C1 guitar that my mum had when she was younger but stopped learning after a couple of months, so it has been sitting in the cupboard since 1980 or so until i got it out a couple of years back, its still in perfect condition.. I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on the guitar or DiGiorgio brand? I found their website but it was all in brazilian so i couldnt really understand it..the only real info it has on it is that it was made in 1979 in brazil...no serial number or anything that I can see anywhere..any help would be great thanks