Page 1 of 11
hey...this is the place for everyone who aint meant to be here. im really struggling to concentrate at college today, so where better to be but the pit. what about you lot?

and anyone hitting alice coopers phsycho drama tour this year?
Quote by slann101
hey...this is the place for everyone who aint meant to be here. im really struggling to concentrate at college today, so where better to be but the pit. what about you lot?

and anyone hitting alice coopers phsycho drama tour this year?

STFU, unplug, and work on your school. Come back and visit when you're done.

... and while you're at school, get them to teach you how to spell psycho.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I should be in bed, but I'm not, because I'm an adult, damn it, and I make my own damn bed time.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I have a presentation tomorrow, but instead of preparing it I watched Blood Diamond, drank and came here.

I do plan on taking my flask to class tomorrow though, to guide me through my presentation on Huey Lewis v. Ray Parker Jr.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
I have a presentation tomorrow, but instead of preparing it I watched Blood Diamond, drank and came here.

I do plan on taking my flask to class tomorrow though, to guide me through my presentation on Huey Lewis v. Ray Parker Jr.

Baller. You need to start your moderation already dude.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I should be in bed, but I'm not, because I'm an adult, damn it, and I make my own damn bed time.

but leik lol im adalt as wel n i haf no bedteim its 223 rite now n im leik trieng to dbug coad 4 a proagramang projakt
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by slann101
'me through my presentation on Huey Lewis v. Ray Parker Jr.'

ouch. good luck mate

Thanks man!

EDIT: ANd Darkstar...I know
Miss Scourge? PM me.

^ Yeah, for sure. He always provides much wisdom and laughs.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by darkstar2466
Baller.
but leik lol im adalt as wel n i haf no bedteim its 223 rite now n im leik trieng to dbug coad 4 a proagramang projakt

what the hell is wrong with you..?
Quote by yawn
There are most certainly not the same thing. They share the same notes, but then again a hamburger and vomit could share the same molecular composition.

Need a laugh?

Quote by GeneralGrim
Lmao. You, sir, just made my year.
Quote by robbo_0013
what the hell is wrong with you..?

What the hell is wrong with me, you ask? I can't get my file-compression program to print out the correct stuff that it needs to, so I'm debugging my ass off to get it working properly. I also have to write a 5 page paper, study for an upcoming midterm, and take care of some other homework. It's going to be a long night.

EDIT: Or in my language of preference: lol i r bizi leik craezy 2nite
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Nov 5, 2007,
Quote by Rhinosaur Bones
I knew you were a badass, but ****! You're a mad-man!

Well.. I'm at my parents house tonight. I was doing something with my dad earlier, and he picked me up from MY house, and didn't want to take me home til tomorrow morning. And it's much easier to just stay up all night..

I'm sorry for the deceit..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by darkstar2466
What the hell is wrong with me, you ask? I can't get my file-compression program to print out the correct stuff that it needs to, so I'm debugging my ass off to get it working properly. I also have to write a 5 page paper, study for an upcoming midterm, and take care of some other homework. It's going to be a long night.

Ah man, despite my laziness right now I still feel you on that. I haven't prepared my presentation, but I did write the 4-6 page legal brief that is supposed to accompany it and I have two exams to study for tomorrow.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

One is based on the remains of Pompeii (especially specific houses) and the other is on nonprofit management (lol).

I love Pompeii and I want to kick ass on the exam, but the prof refused to post the slides online for the slide identifications. I have never had this happen before. How are we supposed to recognize something by looking at it when we have no means to study it?

As far as nonprofit management goes...ewwww.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

charities are meant to be non profit.i think a lot are on the fiddle. look at it this way: ppl bring you stock, ppl work there for free, and you can charge whatever you want. its the perfect cash maker!
I need to study for a Linear Algebra midterm. It's that point in the course where everything is abstract, and you don't express answers in numbers or variables anymore. I have to write answers in English for a math test. That's bullsh*t.

I have given up trying to debug, and have moved on to the essay now.

Quote by terrencemaddox
As far as nonprofit management goes...ewwww.

Nonprofit management is when all principles of Economics break down.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
i hated algebra. i was amazed to get a B in maths in GCSE. trust me, when they say 'find the length of side A - not in scale' it bloody well is! i just used a ruler.
Quote by slann101
charities are meant to be non profit.i think a lot are on the fiddle. look at it this way: ppl bring you stock, ppl work there for free, and you can charge whatever you want. its the perfect cash maker!

Yeah, true, BUT you have to abide by certain statutes and your own bylaws, which dictate how you run the nonprofit. You are right, but you can be severely limited to the money that you generate for you cause (mission), unless you kick ass at fundraising and you have an excellent relationship with donors and all that jazz.

You are right though. It is a great way to generate funds for worthy causes.

Maybe I am more interested in it than I thought.

EDIT: Darkstar, I have to admit...I am too dumb to really grasp what you are saying

Please tell me what you mean. I'm sorry I can't understand basic language and terminology
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by slann101
then go forward and write a kick ass report

Thanks man. That made me feel better
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by slann101
i hated algebra. i was amazed to get a B in maths in GCSE. trust me, when they say 'find the length of side A - not in scale' it bloody well is! i just used a ruler.

That's hilarious.

Linear Algebra is nothing like regular old Algebra though. The teacher writes strange notations on the board and keep churning out randomass equations and theorems. But I guess that's the same way everyone felt in Algebra back in middle school.

Quote by terrencemaddox
EDIT: Darkstar, I have to admit...I am too dumb to really grasp what you are saying

Please tell me what you mean. I'm sorry I can't understand basic language and terminology

Since the basic driving principle of Economics is the opportunity cost, I think a non-profit organization is kinda defying Economics because they supposedly have nothing to gain, but that is impossible in Economics.

And I abso-fucking-lutely hate Economics, but I also find it kinda interesting, from distance. It reminds of the fascination of the abomination, as Joseph Conrad said in Heart of Darkness.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Nov 5, 2007,
Ah gotcha.

I love that about nonprofits...they do pride themselves on not making a profit, but they do. Well, at least the organization itself and the board does. I guess what I like is that the profits go to the mission of the organization and paying the board, rather than shareholders (not that that is a bad thing...it's just an interesting part of nonprofit work).

I don't know...maybe I am off-base, but I think it actually might be somewhat interesting
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by slann101
im getting slightly confused...but what do u expect, i d0 graphics :S

Dude, I bet the problem is me. I explain things about as well as Rosie O'donnell avoids eating large mammals.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by DaveM666
'ey, people are being smart, in the pit? Its the first sign of the apocalypse!

They are...I am lucky that I can dress and feed myself.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
Dude, I bet the problem is me. I explain things about as well as Rosie O'donnell avoids eating large mammals.

My spoken-English is becoming progressively worse as I watch more and more Metalocalypse.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I think that's awesome.

An example: "Dis one time, des ladies makes for me some pants made of tits. Dat's pretty crazy!"

EDIT: slann101, did you look at my profile pic?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

yup. it made me laugh

on a serious note, ive noticed my spoken english has got worse now i spend all day on photoshop. and the pit. i blame the pit.
The minutes roll by, and I seem to be doing very little work. This sucks.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie