Page 1 of 2
Hello UG, im bored so heres some ranting for you to read.

So my mum took my guitar away in hope that it wont be able to distract me from doing homework. Made me in a ****ty mood, didn't goto school today, i have to do homework to get it back, however in the last 2 weeks of school i honestly cannot be ****ed. >< So is there a solution? I really want my guitar but im one of the laziest people you can find when it comes to school. I dont even mind doing the work really, im just too lazy to start it. And once i have my guitar, how can i stop my mum taking it away again? She woke me up, and took the guitars and left while i was getting ready for school. Anyhow theres my story, feel free to flame me on how i suck if you like =P keep in mind i have a natural talent for guitar which is still being unleashed and I formed a band with my friends like a week ago and now i cant practice, god dammit, as soon as i have money im so never being in contact with my parents ever again.
TEENAGERS
Tired of being harassed by you parents?
ACT NOW!
Move out, get a job and
start paying your own bills,
while you still know everything.

Grow up baby.
The jazz student
An interesting side note, when I still lived with my parents, I bought an Axe and my parents took it away from me, because they were afraid I was going to start chopping up the furniture.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by jazz_croatia
TEENAGERS
ACT NOW!
Move out, get a job and

Grow up baby.

owned
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
sucks to be you
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Wait... If guitars are axes, are ukeleles hatchets?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by jazz_croatia
TEENAGERS
ACT NOW!
Move out, get a job and

Grow up baby.

Lol, the community here is so kind and supportive. If i actually knew anything i wouldn't be failing at school, or be in the pit =P And im only 16 and im having no luck so far in getting a job.
Quote by jazz_croatia
TEENAGERS
ACT NOW!
Move out, get a job and

Grow up baby.

+1
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
i hope by this point you've just manned up and done the homework.

I'm not sure how many more anecdotes and ownages you can handle?
lola few night s a go my parents took both my geetars away and banned me from doing stuff outside the house(ya know hangin out with friends)... because i got a C in Calc AP

EDIT: i'm going with the "don't mention the guitars" bit for as long as i can hold out. But i really want to hang out wit some pplz, the guitars can wait as i have much more opertunity with them
Quote by Mr Montana
i hope by this point you've just manned up and done the homework.

I'm not sure how many more anecdotes and ownages you can handle?

Nah im too busy listening to sweet child o mine and browsing UG forums. I can handle 5 or so more ownages before i breakdown and cry and become an hero. =D

EDIT: **** ****, I forgot this isnt 4chan, scratch the last 4 words.
Last edited by Arycama at Nov 5, 2007,
just do ur homework i guess. Me too, i hate doing school work, i hate school because it deprives me of my freedom to do anthing especially playing guitar. But for now, its your job to do your school work. Guitar playing can always wait. Its your hobby right, show your parents that u are desperate to play the guitar by showing them results
why not study music? then u have a valid reason to need your guitar
Quote by Jack Off Jill

No, tomahawks. Far cooler.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
^

TS, i know how u feel. my parents took away my 2nd guitar the day after i bought it lol. well theres nothing u can do besides doing ur hw...its not that hard. just put on some music i guess.

and if not, you can always....KILL YOUR PARENTS! lol
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
I agree with Frenchy on the cheerleader being DAMN hot.

Arycama we Aussies are too tough to cry, instead just put on Don't Cry and feel emotional with style. Then when the solo comes on just wank like hell and forget all pain.
Quote by Arycama
Lol, the community here is so kind and supportive. If i actually knew anything i wouldn't be failing at school, or be in the pit =P And im only 16 and im having no luck so far in getting a job.

rofl, you just owned yourself dude. Failing at high school is an ultimate failure. High school is so easy.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Tell your parents that you think your schooling system is corrupt and the only reason your government continues schooling into years 11 and 12 is to make you conform to your average working consumer Australian.
They make you conform through the Elective Units given in English. Ever relised English is the only compulsory subject? Each Elective has a subliminal message in which the government wants you to follow so they can make you into a working consumer like they want you to become. They do this to "help" the Australian Economy - this makes the politicians' wallets bigger.

Then tell them the only way you have found to express yourself is through your music. It's the only free outlet you have where you can explore your inner feelings in a creative way.
It's something outside your school that the government can't own.
- Good luck.
Please check out my band!
Influences are Dream Theater, Opeth, Vai. That sorta stuff! We have a sweet guitarist whose only 18

www.myspace.com/playfieldband
Quote by Arycama
Hello UG, im bored so heres some ranting for you to read.

So my mum took my guitar away in hope that it wont be able to distract me from doing homework. Made me in a ****ty mood, didn't goto school today, i have to do homework to get it back, however in the last 2 weeks of school i honestly cannot be ****ed. >< So is there a solution? I really want my guitar but im one of the laziest people you can find when it comes to school. I dont even mind doing the work really, im just too lazy to start it. And once i have my guitar, how can i stop my mum taking it away again? She woke me up, and took the guitars and left while i was getting ready for school. Anyhow theres my story, feel free to flame me on how i suck if you like =P keep in mind i have a natural talent for guitar which is still being unleashed and I formed a band with my friends like a week ago and now i cant practice, god dammit, as soon as i have money im so never being in contact with my parents ever again.

oh, come on. That is the worst way to have your guitar confiscated. Doing your homework is one of the easiest things you can do for school besides show up. I don't even know you and I know you're better than that.

My parents took away my guitars when I lurked around the pit too much. At least I sacrificed my guitars for UG. Not that UG is more important than guitar...
Quote by rockergurl09
Not that UG is more important than guitar...

Kill the blasphemer! BURN, HERETIC!

Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by jazz_croatia
TEENAGERS
ACT NOW!
Move out, get a job and

Grow up baby.

The thread was over in a post.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by sock_demon
Get your axe back now, and then melt her face

DO IT

heck yes! That DVD made me so much better at guitar!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
An interesting side note, when I still lived with my parents, I bought an Axe and my parents took it away from me, because they were afraid I was going to start chopping up the furniture.
You were going to start chopping the furniture, weren't you?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
You were going to start chopping the furniture, weren't you?

I did. I chopped a nice stand in my bed room that was falling apart. It's not like it was important or anything. Though, I actually chopped that with my sword, not with the axe. And I did it because they took away my axe.
Quote by vintage x metal

Also, I must add the tension is killing me! What is better than D?!?!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I did. I chopped a nice stand in my bed room that was falling apart. It's not like it was important or anything. Though, I actually chopped that with my sword, not with the axe. And I did it because they took away my axe.
Well, they deserved it. The should know better, you don't separate a boy and his axe.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Jack Off Jill

i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by element4433
Well, they deserved it. The should know better, you don't separate a boy and his axe.

It's like they stole a part of my soul.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by jazz_croatia
TEENAGERS
ACT NOW!
Move out, get a job and

Grow up baby.

well said
+1
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I lol'd
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Jack Off Jill
It's like they stole a part of my soul.
My axe means alot to me too. It's still never touched wood, I can't find the right tree to chop down.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Lol, yeah, let's not do our homework and go onto the internets, and genreally not be motivated for school, just to destroy any possibility of a good future.

Also, no-one's gonna hire you if you're a dropped out kid, that wants to do nothing but play guitar and be on the internet, lives in a box because his parents took his guitars from him a while.

Remind me to drop a turd in your box if I ever come to the Aussielands.
Gear:
Gibson Explorer
Marshall JCM 900 Dual Reverb Combo
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Tons of Green Tortex picks
Lots of other crap...
my mum once took away my stereo.. so i threw it out my 2nd story window. haha i laughed and was like "take it now"

... you see by the time i was in 8th grade napster was getting round. the stereo had become obsolete.

so you should just throw your guitar out the window and do homework.. what wrong with good grades? do teens still think being a rebel is cool?
Quote by hippie_cune
my mum once took away my stereo.. so i threw it out my 2nd story window. haha i laughed and was like "take it now"

... you see by the time i was in 8th grade napster was getting round. the stereo had become obsolete.

so you should just throw your guitar out the window and do homework.. what wrong with good grades? do teens still think being a rebel is cool?
Ohhhhhhhh you showed her, by breaking your own stuff.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
My axe means alot to me too. It's still never touched wood, I can't find the right tree to chop down.

Come here, we'll get some axes, and chop some **** down.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2