can anyone direct me to anyone or place that can make or sells 22 fret preradiused and slotted fretboards in the UK?

ive looked everywhere and can only find 24 fretters , could a 24 fret board be cut down and work at a 22 ?

thanks in advance
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
depending on what the scale length of your guitar is, I'm pretty sure it's possible to cut some wood off the fretboard to make it 22 fret. If you buy a 24 fret board slotted for the same scale length as the guitar you're putting it on, I'm pretty sure you can cut off the top couple of frets and it'll work the same.
yeah i forgot to add the scale its 25.5".
i guess if the distance between the nut and 12 is the same between bridge and 12 it should be good ?

anymore confirmation on that ?
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
They sell them with 24 frets so you can cut em to the desired fret number. So you should be fine as long as the distanaces are the same between the nut and the 12th fret and the bridge like you said.
brilliant thanks for the help
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
Yup, as long as the scale length matches, you're good to go.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
yeah i've bought a body and neck blank from them, theyre really great to deal with, really nice people.

and i've contancted them about a fretboard, becuase they moved or something and had to get rid of alot of thier stock.
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT