Well, I've had my car impounded, because the police records were wrong, and were stating my car wasn't insured, when in fact it was.
I now have the certificate to say it is.

Do I need to go to the police station or can I just go straight to the place where it's impounded?

I'm in the UK btw!

And I've tried calling the police station, and I got nothing!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Go to the police station. If was truly wrongfully impounded ask that they revoke all fees and penalties. If they refuse, pay the fines and take them to civil court.

EDIT:

Keep your reciepts too.
go grand theft auto on their asses
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
I'm gonna have to go to court anyway, and prove that it is the insurances fault and not my own!

So I have to go to the police station before I can get my car back ?
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Usually when a car is impounded, you just pay the fine. SInce you are in the UK, I'm not sure. Maybe wait until there is an order releasing the vehicle. I dunno.
go and report your vehicle stolen

Then tell the police is was taken by guys in uniform and tall black hats carrying truncheons

Then when they file the report and dont realise it was them that took it, phone the local paper and make them look like idiots.

You'll get your car back pronto...UK police are so dam retarded