1) Is it best to store my bass in my soft case overnight, or is it fine if I just leave it outside of it. No one uses the room, except for me when practising.

2) After how many months of playing should I start looking into buying a better bass? The one I have, my first one, is a Squier P-Bass.
KONRAD
"My cat's breath smells like cat food."
1) it should be fine, but rather store it away in case something falls on it or something

2) When you feel yourself needing a better one to cope with what u want out of playing and when you can afford it. My mate got an Ibanez sr905 as his first ever bass and people took the mickey out of him for ages! Start small and work ur way up
Nah...
Quote by KLSmash
1) Is it best to store my bass in my soft case overnight, or is it fine if I just leave it outside of it. No one uses the room, except for me when practising.

2) After how many months of playing should I start looking into buying a better bass? The one I have, my first one, is a Squier P-Bass.

1)It's fine, so long as the atmosphere in the room doesn change dramatically day to night.

2)Whenever you are good enough to appreciate the difference.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1