I play alternative rock and need a new guitar. I currently have a RG1570, and would like a gutiar without a floating tremolo.
I like Tool, Alice in Chains, but also bands like RHCP and Dredg
I have a Marshall DSL 401 amp.

My budget is up to 500 euros.

go!
lock the tremelo so it doesn'y float anymore?
Iced earth!!!!!!!
Check out the Hagstrom Deluxe.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by CoreysMonster
that looks pretty sweet, actually

It looks pretty sweet because it is pretty sweet

Comes in a sparkly silver finish also if you'd rather have that.
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
Check out the Hagstrom Deluxe.

I really hate those hagstroms!
The neck just... doesn't feel smooth at all!
If...
You want a Les Paul type guitar (that suits your music the most) I would just go for a high-end Epiphone (Les Paul Elitist) or save some money for a Gibson!

You might also wanna check out guitars like the Schecter Hellraiser and stuff...
seriously, i only have about 500, maybe 600 euros to spend. the highest Epi i could get would be the Custom (and if i do i'm getting the Silverburst custom )

but i'd REALLY rather not spend that much.
Quote by CoreysMonster
seriously, i only have about 500, maybe 600 euros to spend. the highest Epi i could get would be the Custom (and if i do i'm getting the Silverburst custom )

but i'd REALLY rather not spend that much.

What kind of neck do you like?

Here's the deluxe in Silver.
Quote by utsapp89
Quote by FacingUsAll
What kind of neck do you like?

Here's the deluxe in Silver.

i like thin necks, but learned on an epiphone lp special, which had a relatively thick neck, so i don't really mind, i have huge hands so anything works for me.
Quote by CoreysMonster
i like thin necks, but learned on an epiphone lp special, which had a relatively thick neck, so i don't really mind, i have huge hands so anything works for me.

Then the Hagstrom would be perfect for you.

It has a very thin neck and the action is very low because of their special truss rod.
Quote by utsapp89
I've heard a lot of good from the Schecter C1 series
Iced earth!!!!!!!
for the metal stuff you already have the RG. what you need is a good old SSS (three single coils) strat. Check for used 80s MIJ strat (i have one and it beats the americans and goes off for about 500 bucks) or an MIM strat!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Try importing a washburn x50pro from GAK

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by Ferrarone
for the metal stuff you already have the RG. what you need is a good old SSS (three single coils) strat. Check for used 80s MIJ strat (i have one and it beats the americans and goes off for about 500 bucks) or an MIM strat!

Fender deluxe player strat or fender deluxe power strat
maybe with 500 euros..idk how much that is in american dollars...but with a les paul style guitar i would reccomend an ltd eclipse
awesum guitars without a tremolo