What's your other instrument? (which you actually play OFTEN (including your voice) opposed to once in awhile)

I actually am a fond harmonica player, it's equal to my guitar. When I first got it I used to bring it into college all the time and play it on the bus like a hobo, but it's so awesome.

What's yours?
Bassoon =[

I'm really good at it too...
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Mouth Harp

I love that thing!
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
voice
been singing since i was a little kid
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
Aside from voice, I'd say the piano.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Piano, bass, sax, drums.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I sing. Well, I sing.. but I'm not sure how nice it sounds. I know I'm doing everything right but it's a case of whether or not my voice is.. pretty.

Third out in the MOD contest '08.
My main instrument is bass.

I also play guitar, drums and do some vocal stuff.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by AceOfBlades
TS, how do you go about learning Harmonica? I wouldn't mind that as a second instrument

You can find decent tutorials online. You should pick one up!
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
I've always wanted to play a digereedoo, those things are sweet.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by AceOfBlades
TS, how do you go about learning Harmonica? I wouldn't mind that as a second instrument

I got a suprisingly decent harmonica + beginners book very cheaply at my local music store. It explained it there all so well. It's such a easy instrument to learn, but when you buy further literature for it, you'll find there's plenty of difficulty to tackle

Still easy in my books.
Piano, i'm really awful at it though, if anyone could recommend me some bands with easy piano parts, that would be great
my books myspace
Here
read it, new chapter added every 2 weeks
Quote by grunge geek al
Piano, i'm really awful at it though, if anyone could recommend me some bands with easy piano parts, that would be great

Classical music on piano is amazing! Just go down your music store and ask for something to advance on, there's so much for it. Going for popular bands will highly restrain you.
I play the clarinet.

In a hip hop act.
don't let the forest grow over the path you came here by