it's yet another thread by me concerning electric guitars ... i can't try out this one so i must ask someone if it's any good... any comments are appreciated ...thanks
A good song should make you wanna tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should make you wanna destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs.

SEX, DRUGS AND DUNGEONS & DRAGONS
Looks like a pacifia should be good then.

I'm looking for a new elec. guitar aswell, already own an Encore Strat so im looking for something like a flying V or a Explorer or a Les Paul.

Anyways good luck with making your descisions.

Ib
Cause it looks like a pacifiC(?)a it must be a good guitar????

Aria makes Les Paul models... but they aren't as good as the Gibson one... not by far!
The EG112 is basically the same as the Pacifica 012, though I think it originates from starter packs. I owned one as my first guitar and (though I've heavily modified over the years) it sounds and plays very well for such a cheap axe.

Play any Pacifica at a music store and that'll give you an idea what this one's like.
thanks to all...
A good song should make you wanna tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should make you wanna destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs.

SEX, DRUGS AND DUNGEONS & DRAGONS