i was just reading through the mythbusters thread, and i was thinking of other great shows, like top gear..................what a show!
PROUD MEMBER OF THE

Ug Irish Clan - Pog mo Thoin
Did you watch the trip across Africa on Sunday? Man that was funny when they had to cross the salt flats.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
yeah i used to watch it all the time

the best episode was where jeremy raced that foreign cyclist and lost. also the mini one and the huge ramp.

ahh good times
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Pure awesome.

Was anyone else genuinely sad when Hammond sunk his car?

I was. Oliver didn't deserve that.
and around a week ago when they tried to cross the channel haha brilliant
PROUD MEMBER OF THE

oliver was a lovly car . i liked the back set of rims which didnt match made me chuckle
and lets not forget the best top gear episode ever! the one last year in america. american immitation cheese lol
PROUD MEMBER OF THE

Africa special was brilliant.

I saw re-run of the America episode on Dave the other day, I laughed so much.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I missed last night's.

One of my favourite epis was when they went to Nashville, I think, with things written on their cars, and the woman at the petrol station goes "to get her boys"
the american one was hilarious. But my all-time favourite has to be the campervan holiday one.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

haha yeah the africa one was really good! Also the episode when the buy three supercars and drive to a stripclub in france always makes me laugh just because jeremy's engine just flies out of his car at the end
top gear is amazing. i love how its evolved from your average magazine show to this almost slapstick adventure comedy thing.

and yeah last night episode was epic. really quite inspiring really.

related; dont you reckon Dave is the best tv channel ever?!
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
"If you run out of water you will die!
If you run out of food you will die!
If you run out of fuel you will die!
If your car gets stuck you will die!
If you break down you will die!"

And the spooky music which came on whenever anyone mentioned the Beetle

Quote by Don_Humpador
I missed last night's.

One of my favourite epis was when they went to Nashville, I think, with things written on their cars, and the woman at the petrol station goes "to get her boys"

I love the episode where they have to live off roadkill for a part of the challenge, and Clarkson comes back with a cow tied to the roof..
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by rworsl
the american one was hilarious. But my all-time favourite has to be the campervan holiday one.

...Which had absolutely nothing to do with cars, was clearly staged, and made them all look like twats?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by danielrobbyshor

Yeah, I always switch to it when there's nothing on and generally I'll find Top Gear.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
The show is brilliant. Last night's was great. The Botswanan vice president's entrance was classy. I also watched the American one again on Dave and that is my favourite Top Gear episode. Loved the part where Richard also goes into the river with the crocodiles at the racetrack.
It's gonna be a blue day
I disagree about Dave being awesome. It's ok, but they edit stuff too badly.

I may be the only one to notice it, but their editing tends to completely butcher the show. All the best bits tend to be missing because they had to cut 10 minutes of ad breaks into it.
Probably the only thing worth watching on tv. Last nights episode was great, especially when they were driving through the sand storm The week before with the world's smallest car was also hilarious.
That small car is the Peel P50, I'm going to get one hehe. They're £10,000 though!!!

Last night was absolutely genious. I almost wet myself when Jeremy nearly ran over May at the end. Just drove straight into his car because he didn't have any brakes.

Or the bit where may was bumping him gently from behind at the petrol station, so Jezza got in and hammered it into reverse, breaking May's headlight

Or possibly when May wrote 'All adders are puffs' on the side of the car.

Or where Hammond put the head in his own tent by mistake.

Too many funny parts to remember really.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
That small car is the Peel P50, I'm going to get one hehe. They're £10,000 though!!!

Last night was absolutely genious. I almost wet myself when Jeremy nearly ran over May at the end. Just drove straight into his car because he didn't have any brakes.

Or the bit where may was bumping him gently from behind at the petrol station, so Jezza got in and hammered it into reverse, breaking May's headlight

Or possibly when May wrote 'All adders are puffs' on the side of the car.

Or where Hammond put the head in his own tent by mistake.

Too many funny parts to remember really.

I want a Peel P50
but they don't have a reverse
Quote by danielrobbyshor
top gear is amazing. i love how its evolved from your average magazine show to this almost slapstick adventure comedy thing.

and yeah last night episode was epic. really quite inspiring really.

Why yes, although the editing can be a bit dodgy, even so I shall form the Dave Appreciation society.

On topic, Top Gear is brilliant. My favourite episode has to be the one where they visit America and the one with the sky diver. Having Jeremy Clarkson beaten by a man with a pony tail was the best thing on telly. Ever.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by -February-Star-
Africa special was brilliant.

I saw re-run of the America episode on Dave the other day, I laughed so much.

The Dave channel always cut out the best bits
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

its funny and all, but i find it too scripted and digressive.

example. that tampon sketch the other week, was there any need?
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
True the rehearsed stuff is getting annoying, to the point where they're almost starting to stop being a motorhome journalism show, to a sketch/prank show with some nice cars.
Originally Posted by joeymaxx

I want a Peel P50
but they don't have a reverse

Nah. I want the smallest car in the world that Jeremy was driving around the BBC the other week. Can't believe John Humpheries is a car thief.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by perry589
Nah. I want the smallest car in the world that Jeremy was driving around the BBC the other week. Can't believe John Humpheries is a car thief.

That was a Peel P50.
Quote by Cal UK
That was a Peel P50.

. I can never remember car names, just the makes.
It's gonna be a blue day
I've missed pretty much all of the new series, except the first episode (i think), where they went to Europe looking for the best driving road. pmsl at May in that V8 Vantage

Surely the best episode was this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAxp1nNiosA
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
The Stig!
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson