Page 1 of 2
"Remember, remeber the 5th of November, the gun powder treason and plot; I see no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot."

I started this thread in honor of this great festivity and want to know, how are YOU celebrating the 5th of November?
Gear:
Ibanez RG121
Ibanez GTA15R Amp
red Allegro nylon-strung acoustic of unkown model

Quote by Mechanix

We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

^
Rereading V for Vendetta.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by MadClownDisease
Making a jet-pack for my dog out of fireworks. I assume it will work nicely.

We want pics
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Watching Monty Python & The holy gral.

Well, watching it for the 20th time.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Well, fireworks have been going off over the weekend in my area, so i've already got my fireworks display. Probably watch V for Vendetta. Haven't watched it in ages.
It's gonna be a blue day
I'll blow up a miniature parliament. Or something equally cool.
I was about to make a thread just like this. So props.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
We want pics

Don't worry, I'm strapping a camera onto my dog too. Oh god I can't wait, I love my little dog Bernie so much... I hope he'll enjoy his little ride.
going to meet my friend in the middle of a dark field in a few hours to watch him make a 'sparkler bomb'. i keep telling him that his method wont work, but he seems to think it will.

partay!!!!
Quote by Draken
I'm going to blow up Parliament.

*Prepares mask*
My dog doesn't like the fireworks.

Plus we have those kind of asshole neighbors. The ones who all have ASBOs and play acid house until 3am in the ****ing garden.

I probably won't get any sleep tonight. Assholes.
Quote by Draken
I'm going to blow up Parliament.

You are so lucky that you live in a country where you can say you're going to blow up a building without having the authorities raiding your house within ten minutes of posting it.

Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Watching the City match and then setting fire to my pants in a drunken attempt to keep warm... this is the plan anyway.
Pub for a few pints, then taking a crate or two of beer up Arthur's Seat (big hill in the middle of Edinburgh) to watch the fireworks.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You are so lucky that you live in a country where you can say you're going to blow up a building without having the authorities raiding your house within ten minutes of posting it.

So very lucky.

Oh it's the 5th today isn't it.

Nothing, did something on saturday if I remember correctly.
If you want to stay warm, just pee in your pants
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
For some reason I never get invited to Bonfires, everything else I do, just not bonfires and firework shows.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
I went to a show on Saturday. I was the only person 'ooh and aah'ing. I'm ashamed of the younger generations
Man, I'm surprised by the prompness and creativity of the responses, once again UG establishes itself as the ultimate site for lazy ****s and forum *****s

anyway, I'm probably gonna watch V for Vendetta and then try to see if I can get a bonfire going with some peeps... if not I can always blow up the General Academic Bulding at my school...
Quote by Grundy0

You know what to do.

sweet... I most definitely know what to do with those
Gear:
Ibanez RG121
Ibanez GTA15R Amp
red Allegro nylon-strung acoustic of unkown model

Quote by Mechanix

We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

^
Quote by Jastul
Man, I'm surprised by the prompness and creativity of the responses, once again UG establishes itself as the ultimate site for lazy ****s and forum *****s

anyway, I'm probably gonna watch V for Vendetta and then try to see if I can get a bonfire going with some peeps... if not I can always blow up the General Academic Bulding at my school...

sweet... I most definitely know what to do with those

I insist that you steer clear of that movie, and just read the comic book.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Grundy0

You know what to do.

That made my day.
*prepares*
Going to class, having a group meeting, going to the grocery store, calling my girlfriend, maybe doing some homework.

How's that for a celebration? (What are we celebrating anyway?)

-SD
I just look out the window and watch everyone else's fireworks, the cheap option really.

Mind you, most people set theirs off over the weekend...haven't heard any as yet tonight.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
this is the biggest pile of crap i've seen since that little bit in jurassic parkwhere you see dino crap everywhere...
Quote by SilentDeftone
Going to class, having a group meeting, going to the grocery store, calling my girlfriend, maybe doing some homework.

How's that for a celebration? (What are we celebrating anyway?)

-SD

The failure of a catholic conspiracy to blow up the English Parliament a long time ago, we celebrate the failed explosion by setting off explosives.
Quote by MadClownDisease
Don't worry, I'm strapping a camera onto my dog too. Oh god I can't wait, I love my little dog Bernie so much... I hope he'll enjoy his little ride.

I dibs his head when he blows up.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Pub for a few pints, then taking a crate or two of beer up Arthur's Seat (big hill in the middle of Edinburgh) to watch the fireworks.

Wonder what the chances are of Arthur's seat getting set on fire again and the fire brigade showing up?

I'm hoping for it
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Draken
The failure of a catholic conspiracy to blow up the English Parliament a long time ago, we celebrate the failed explosion by setting off explosives.

Interesting, seems like you would celebrate by putting out burning explosives. Danger FTW!

-SD
Went to a bonfire at a mates on Saturday, then went round to a mate's with a crate. onight I'm doing homework and watching telly. Parté.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Page 1 of 2