the singer in my band has one, go listen to the rhythm guitar on our recordings, that's a marshall AVT. Well the rhythm on PIN287 is. The other is one a rather sexy marshall JCM.
Johnny wishes he was famous
spends his time alone in the basement
with Lennon and Cobain and
a guitar and a stereo.
i think they get far too much stick on these forums - there ok amps and get a nice range of tones from them - definately not the best around but there mediocre
Dave_MC has one.

He doesn't like it.

Ask him.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Are Marshall AVT series good amps??
They'd be great if they were about a third of the price. But they're not. Avoid.

Basically it's an MG circuit with a 12AX7 Gimmick Tube (sorry, I meant 'preamp tube') and it's massvely overpriced, considering there are plenty of grown-up valve amps in the same price range...
Not particularly.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Yeah, my mate Kenny seems so hung up on the "valvestate" idea, he's going for a AVT50 for Xmas I think. He just said he wanted a "really powerful" amp.

I said don't go for SS or hybrid, they're supposed to be a total gimmick, but he doesn't understand the whole concept of tubes and stuff. He baulked at the prices of the Vox AC30 and Marshall Bluesbreaker (my dream amps), saying that the AVT 50 and Vox ADVT (or whatever it is) do the same job for a way better price.....AAAAAARGGGHH!!!!