Page 1 of 2
http://www.stuff.co.nz/northland/4259253a1860.html

Vincent "Don Vito" Margera has been placed under suicide watch following his conviction Wednesday on two felony counts of sexual assault on a child, his lawyer Pamela Mackey confirmed, according to The Denver Post.

The report claims Margera is currently at a Level 1 status, meaning there are limitations on his movement and that he is under suicide watch. According to the Post, Mackey isn't sure if Margera tried to kill himself or threatened suicide at the jail where he was being held. His sentencing is scheduled for December 20, and Margera faces anywhere from two years to life behind bars. He will remain in police custody until his sentencing (MTV).

GOLDEN, Colo., Nov. 1 (UPI) -- Vincent Margera, star of MTV's "Viva La Bam," threw himself on the floor of a Colorado courtroom and sobbed when he was found guilty of molesting two girls.

Margera was convicted on two counts of sexual assault on a child for fondling the breasts of two girls -- one 12 and the other 14 -- during a photo op and autograph session at the Colorado Mills skate park last year, the Rocky Mountain News reported.

Margera, 51, collapsed in the courtroom Wednesday upon hearing the verdict on the first count. "I can't spend the rest of my (expletive) life in jail! Just (expletive) kill me now!" he bellowed, knocking down defense attorney Pamela Mackey as he landed on the floor.

The announcement of a second guilty verdict prompted more wailing from Margera who remained on the ground. "I didn't (expletive) do nothing. You can rot in (expletive) hell," yelled Margera, who is known as Don Vito on "Viva La Bam."

Four deputies dragged the emotional Margera out of the courtroom in handcuffs. Margera faces two to six years to life in prison or could get probation when he is sentenced on Dec. 20.

omg!
Everyone's hopping on the Owen Wilson band wagon. Pathetic!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Hes a slob.

Im not surprised hes guilty of molesting younger women.
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
God, the family is just full of pricks. He shouldn't have ****ing touched little girl's boobs if he didn't want to go to jail. Moron.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."

hahaha look at that mugshot
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
wow that really sucks.... for him.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
I knew he was a pedo!

I kind of feel sorry for him though. His life is pretty much ruined now, sure he did wrong but it wasn't rape or murder.
Quote by SkyValley
If only all fat people went to jail.

+1

urgh
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Doesn't Vito die in the scene when he's playing with Anthony and he has a heart attack? I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with sexual assault, and no, he didn't assault his grandkid.

/useless attempt at commical spoof
Quote by apollo718

You can just tell he has a paedo-smile.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Well I'm pretty sure he won't get life for touching some boobs maybe if he went farther then that. I think he will get the min sentence.
Quote by SkyValley
If only all fat people went to jail.

what a great idea there would be zero obesity in that case because they would have their diets restricted. You would get people trying to smuggle cakes inside guns rather than the other way round.
Quote by Vermintide
So... Is it just me or is the entire Margera genepool a waste of DNA?

Not at all, they could be helpful to scientists in assessing the evolutionary process from a reversed point of view.

EDIT: I forgot Jess Margera of CKY. She isn't a moronic arsehole to my knowledge, but that means I'll have to assume she's adopted.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Nov 5, 2007,
He's somewhat famous...therefore he won't be jailied...the girls'll be jailed for provoking him or some bull****...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by break-me-in
You can just tell he has a paedo-smile.

You've been to The Best Page In The Universe, haven't you?
Last edited by Pingis_Or_Death at Nov 5, 2007,
Quote by break-me-in
EDIT: I forgot Jess Margera of CKY. She isn't a moronic arsehole to my knowledge, but that means I'll have to assume she's adopted.

She?

SHE?!

Quote by kriscornella2@g
what a great idea there would be zero obesity in that case because they would have their diets restricted. You would get people trying to smuggle cakes inside guns rather than the other way round.

"I brought you a knife."

*leans over and whispers into fat prisoners ear*

"There's a cake in it."
Quote by GiantRaven
She?

SHE?!

Does have a chicks name.

What perverted mind had that idea?

Oh. That one.
He is F'ing scary lol
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Anyone else ****ing hate Viva La Bam? It's really craply staged (first 5 mins I ever watched it I knew it) and isn't funny.

Most of my friends always talk about how awesome Bam Magera is. Really ****in annoying.

Also, at Don Vito, fat bastard.
You got the impression he was a "molester" judging by his behavior on the show. And Viva la Bam was only good the first season. After that, it was annoying.
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

Member #11 of the Star Wars club. PM afirocker00 to join.
Quote by apollo718

It's funny to cover up the left side of his face. It looks like he's staring right at the camera. But no, he isn't.

Quote by GiantRaven
She?

SHE?!

I see... Well tbh I'm not a big fan. Just like the songs. Bollocks. I'm sure I'd heard Bam Margera had a sister...

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
How the hell did the court understand what he was saying? Viva la bam was good, but only because Ryan Dunn and the others were funny. Bam's a twat with too much money. I hate the way he just randomly beats up Phil.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Page 1 of 2