So yesterday I went to a friends house and we hopped on his ATV. Everything was going fine, but then we tried going up something to steep, and the whole thing flipped backwards ontop of us.

Luckily it didn't crush us but it somehow got on its side and my ankle was caught under it. My friend at this point was unconscious.

So then two people, one on a dirtbike and one on a normal bike go by, see the ATV and im yelling "help!" and they just kept going.

Eventually my friend got up, we flipped the ATV over, and we rode home. The handlebars were F*cked and we got home, my dads friend sees that we look like sh*t but instead of asking if we're fine just starts calling my friend a F*cking A*s Hole.

Yeah it was his fault, but we are more important than some ATV. The guy wouldn't stop yelling about deer season and replacing the handlebars before he had to go to ohio.

Also, I would like to mention the handlebars were messed up cosmetically, but all the buttons/break still functioned normally. /rant

Also, we didnt suffer major injuries, just loads of cuts and bruises, it could've been worse.

I just had to get that off my chest, are we really that material now a days?
Chris Redfield Of The Resident Evil Club
Hey I'd be pretty pissed off if you F**ked up my ATV.
If I had one..
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
that's rednecks for ya

but seriously my sister crashed her car, and my dad cussed her out before asking if she was ok.
Quote by Ichimaru
Hey I'd be pretty pissed off if you F**ked up my ATV.
If I had one..

I totally understand him being pissed off, but not once did he say "are you guys OK?"
wtf do you mean by material?!

the dad was trying to teach you ****ers responsibilty! its not about the price of the thing but the principle of why the **** did you do something so stupid?!

if he had been lenient with you guys then you wouldnt give a ****!
Fender Stratocaster,Yamaha ERG 121 and 5 other random low budget acoustics
Quote by saad_nirvana
wtf do you mean by material?!

the dad was trying to teach you ****ers responsibilty! its not about the price of the thing but the principle of why the **** did you do something so stupid?!

if he had been lenient with you guys then you wouldnt give a ****!

Ok i dont think responsibility comes in the form of cussing uncontrollably about how he needs to go hunt some deer.
well atleast youre friend is scared and wont do this **** again!

isnt that whats more important? and thats what the dad was probably trying to do!
Fender Stratocaster,Yamaha ERG 121 and 5 other random low budget acoustics