so i own....
BOSS DS1
BOSS OS2
Dunlop Crybaby
Chorus (an old one)

i have to put them in a particular order to make them sound better????
You want the Distortion/OD first in the chain; the Wah usually goes after those (though I think Hendrix put it first), and chorus would go last. So basically the order you listed should be fine.
put the wah in the first place, for the rest, just mess around with them to see what you like
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

wah first. you'll get a much better wah sound that way, putting it after sounds very gritty and more subtle, but a lot of people like that too
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
sorry if this is a stupid question, but what do you mean by "first"? what is the beginning, the amp or the guitar?(i guess the guitar, i just want to be sure)
My Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Vox AD30VT
yes the guitar The guitar jack is an output (always called an input jack though), so the signal would be coming from there through your pedals into the input of the amp
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
do a google search for "effects pedal order" and you'll get quite a few hits from guys who spend way too much time playing around with arrangements. good thing is, most of the work has been done. some of them even go as far as explaining their recommendation in detail. However, you're still going to have to try them all out to actually hear what they'll sound like. most of the posts i've seen prefer Wah>Dist>Chor/Phase>etc>Amp.
Arsenal:

80's Gibson LP Studio
77' Ibanez Artist
Marshall JCM2000 DSL
Boss Metal Zone
MXR Phase Shifter
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Digitech Whammy
Amp>Chorus>OD>Dist>wah

or

Amp>Chorus>OD>wah>Dist

It depends how you like your wah sound. Clean, or clipped...a la Hendrix.

BUt modulation always before distortion/od.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Can I ask why you own both the OS-2 and DS1? There's no point, since the OS-2 does the DS1 and SD1 perfectly, IMO.
i have bought the OS-2 about a year ago....nothin' to complain about that wonderful pedal but recently a friend gave me the DS-1 for free cause he didn't use it anymore...i certainly prefer the OS-2 but the DS-1 has a different tone and i found it very useful for some particular songs that i play with my band...