Ok It's almost christmas and I need help. Which one would you recommend a Slash Wah or a Dunlop one. ( I will spend over $200) thanks.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
well they are both made by dunlop, which one in particular? the slash one is pretty cool, and it has a distortion boost. but personally, i dont' think you need to spend that much money on a crybaby. get the crybaby CLASSIC (not the original the 70 dollar one). get the CLASSIC, there's a big difference trust me. it costs about 100 dollars i think. it's good though
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
thanks physco.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
hit up the dunlop cfh dime wah.

Wait you have a fender starcaster, like the old 335 copies?
Last edited by Dark Aegis at Nov 5, 2007,
Depends what you're using it with, what you're playing etc. The Slash wah sounds great, very sweet sounding, but you basically have to have the distortion on it. It also uses an 18v adaptor, or 2x9v batteries, so it's a pain in the arse.

There are better wahs, like the RMC Wizard or Picture, for that kind of price.

But, looking at your signature, your amp is horrible. I would change that before getting any kind of wah.
Neither.
Was gonna suggest the Slash wah, since the regular CryBaby is sh**e...

...But I've just seen the price of it, what the hell???
For that price you could get a Budda Bud-Wah, which is about as good as you can get (with the exception of the Roger Mayer Vision wah).

Don't get sucked in by the 'Slash' name. He uses a rackmount system anyway...
Quote by kyle62
Neither.

For that price you could get a Budda Bud-Wah, which is about as good as you can get (with the exception of the Roger Mayer Vision wah).

The fact that he's looking at the Slash wah and the Crybaby seems to show that he's going to be further towards t3h br00talz than the BudWah could manage. It's supposed to be a nice wah, for sure, but not for higher gain stuff (at least off stuff I've read.). Which is why the RMC Wizard/Picture would be better.
umm.....get a new amp rather than this wah or the Gibson for your b'day
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by jxljxl
umm.....get a new amp rather than this wah or the Gibson for your b'day

+1. Should be the end of this thread.
Quote by kyle62
Neither.

iv seen that slash uses his sig wah at smaller shows, i never use the distortion on my slash sig, i have heard people say its worth the price just for the colour and the led lights on it, its not overly expensive and would do you a realy long time if thats the one you want
The Slash sig is over priced. For $100 you could get a Crybaby with a fasel inductor. The slash sig adds a fancy color and worthless distortion (because you can only use it when the Wah is on). I would also recommend Budda. Extremely well made, quiet, sound amazing, and they can do any genre.
cry baby classic, ibanez weeping demon, or vox wah. slash wah is so disapointing and expensive, youd get better use out of your money by eating it. and this is coming from someone with slash as his avatar.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
Last edited by redneck516 at Nov 5, 2007,