Page 1 of 7
im doin a debate in which i have to propose the motion that we live in an age that is biased against men.

help me
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Women are so desperate for 'rights' they ignore a man's rights too.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
women have the power to falsely accuse men of sexual harassment and to falsely ruin his reputation, even if he's innocent. look at the Duke Lacrosse players or Kobe Bryant.
Men are encouraged to use makeup, skin products and hair products.

[/thread]
Quote by tyronelab
men have to make their own sammiches now. that is against the natural order. /debate

Not me, my bitch makes me sandwiches every day...with waffle fries..and doctor pepper...
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Women are so desperate for 'rights' they ignore a man's rights too.

+1

It seems most "feminists" want all the good, but none of the bad. They don't want true equality. They just want better **** for women.
Affirmitave Action. Look it up.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Well for an example, though im not sure of exact figures, in Wimbledon women are paid the same amount of prize money for doing 3 games in a match in comparison to mens 5 games in a match.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Last edited by Jakeylee111 at Nov 5, 2007,
How about in modern pop culture such as sitcoms where the men are usually idiots and the women always seem to be right?
Quote by Capua47
Not me, my bitch makes me sandwiches every day...with waffle fries..and doctor pepper...

It doesn't get better than that. You bastard!
I know that I'm biased against men.

Like, I would never have sex with a man...solely on the basis of his gender.

I'm a horrible, sexist person
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Men don't live as long statistically, that's because they have to work harder, deal with more stress, suppress their emotions (to be manly), be responsible for the family's wellbeing, and initiate relationships
Gear: Framus Cobra - Homemade Warmoth guitar - Ibanez S470 - Alvarez acoustic
Quote by tyronelab
men have to make their own sammiches now. that is against the natural order. /debate

AND our own microwave food too :P
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Hyperfemenism is an inherent contradiction in which women strive to become more powerful than men which is the exact reverse of the evil they've spent all of this time fighting. Equality is being staved by so-called hyperfemenists in the name of pride and they essentially become the oppressive force. Is it happening? No, but hyperfemenists are quite an obnoxiously loud force in politics.

Men aren't biased against in society. Women are still largely supressed in a number of ways. The gender gap glass ceiling still exists, athletic departments in many school systems, public or otherwise, do not make general recognition of female sports, we still use words like female/male and woman/man which suggest an obvious prejudice, ditto policeman and fireman, women are underepresented in politics for the most part... I could go on, but the fact is we still have 16th century social prejudices dominant in society of what a woman should be and that's apparent in pop culture and in the attitudes of the majority. You can't deny they're there and quite frankly Eggmond I feel sorry for you, because you've signed up for the losing team.
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the Sound of Silence
Men generally earn higher wages than women with the same occupation. Make sure to put that in there.
men are losing their place in society. he way things work nowdays, even the layout of our shops are geared towards women. we're losing our identity. i think it can be agreed male society is starting to become more and more effiminate.
look at divorce cases and the money alloted. even if there are no kids the man usually has to give some kind of monthly payment to the wife. a guy i know got divorced and he has to give half his paycheck to her because she chooses not to work. most of the time women get the kids too. i wanted to live with my dad but i had to live with my mom growing up.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
women have the power to falsely accuse men of sexual harassment and to falsely ruin his reputation, even if he's innocent. look at the Duke Lacrosse players or Kobe Bryant.

exactly.

women that cry rape are so ****ing wrong and i hate them. in the paper, a guy got sent to prison for "raping" this woman. which may seem fair, but this guy was a husband, had a job, had 2 kids. why the **** would he rape someone? and for 8 years of those kids lives, they had no dad. and he was only let out because that woman was found to have cried rape on several occasions previously. ****ing bitch.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Gunpowder
I know that I'm biased against men.

Like, I would never have sex with a man...solely on the basis of his gender.

I'm a horrible, sexist person

the picture on your profile clearly suggests otherwise
Quote by coca_cola
the picture on your profile clearly suggests otherwise

I'll admit it. I'm a gay pirate.

...But, you know, gay as in, like, happy.

>.>
<.<
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Capua47

+1

Gonna make em make me sandwiches ALL NIGHT
Possitive Discrimination. It's the act that due to certain reperation for past acts, women are permited to get the upper hand on a job.
The sexual harrasment laws toward a women harrassing a man (as rare as it may be) are nothing more than a joke.
This may sound dumb, but lesbians are less discriminated that male homosexuals.
The media sees a man that cheats as a homewrecker, a dog, and worthless. A women who cheats is applauded by her friends, and the media (if involved) brushes it off. Proof? Bill and Hillary Clinton. Never heard of this? Because Hillary had an affair with some guy (Bill killed him) but th media brushed that off.
There's sexy wheaterwomen, but there's no sexy weathermen.
Quote by apollo718
look at divorce cases and the money alloted. even if there are no kids the man usually has to give some kind of monthly payment to the wife. a guy i know got divorced and he has to give half his paycheck to her because she chooses not to work. most of the time women get the kids too. i wanted to live with my dad but i had to live with my mom growing up.

+1 ...ever hear of a case where there was a divorce and the man didn't have a job and the woman ended up giving half her paycheck to him? Yeah women want all the same positive effects from equal rights but none of the negative, and in my opinion they are succeeding.
Quote by RentACar
Possitive Discrimination. It's the act that due to certain reperation for past acts, women are permited to get the upper hand on a job.
The sexual harrasment laws toward a women harrassing a man (as rare as it may be) are nothing more than a joke.
The media sees a man that cheats as a homewrecker, a dog, and worthless. A women who cheats is applauded by her friends, and the media (if involved) brushes it off. Proof? Bill and Hillary Clinton. Never heard of this? Because Hillary had an affair with some guy (Bill killed him) but th media brushed that off.

wait bill clinton killed someone? for serious?
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Women are just unappreciative. I mean, we offer to do all the work so they can sit at home and do nothing. And what do they do? Complain. Put them in the work force, and they complain. They're taking over. First they steal our rights, then our jobs, and now our women! We need to take action.
Quote by Ragnarock
Women are just unappreciative. I mean, we offer to do all the work so they can sit at home and do nothing. And what do they do? Complain. Put them in the work force, and they complain. They're taking over. First they steal our rights, then our jobs, and now our women! We need to take action.

Women are stealing our women.? interesting,,
Quote by Capua47
Women are stealing our women.? interesting,,

Yup. They become bi to further piss us off.
Quote by RentACar

Where did you hear this? and show me.
Quote by Ragnarock

Those damn lesbians.

How are women stealing women?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
back to the topic please
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Women can dress and act in the most provocative of ways imaginable, but any man who tries to hit on her is a rapist.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
there is one thing I know for sure, women are just as bad as men in every way.
It's alright for a woman to wear men's clothes, but it's not alright for a man to wear women's clothes.

>.>
<.<
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
hah most of these posts contradict themselves. "ooh women are such meanys to us, lets hit them with our handbags"

men arent as dominant anymore, how many couples do you know where the man treats his girl like a princess? spoils her tells her shes "the most gourgeous thing in the whole wide world" every 5 minutes. it makes it easier for the men who know how to be men to succeed
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by OneHappyCamper
It's alright for a woman to wear men's clothes, but it's not alright for a man to wear women's clothes.

>.>
<.<

Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins